Louisiana-TX-OK

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2012 at 11:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone in these areas been confirmed for a F2F interview? If so when did u receive it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone had a phone screen with a manager for this area? I hear they are still looking for a manager.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard from my recruiter today that they are still trying to fill this manager spot. It must be a tough area to staff. He asked me for referrals. Hang in there if you are waiting to interview for an acct mgr role in this area. It might be a while unless they decide to go ahead and interview without the DM.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's the recruiter?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F2F will be scheduled from July 17-19. They are going to have interviews without the DM if he/she isn't hired by then. I spoke to HR and they are interviewing candidates as we speak. They did have someone hired, but he backed out and went to his previous job. He thought he was getting layed off.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope that doesn't mean that Lundbeck is a worse choice than staying with a company that is going through layoffs!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading the last Post the LA & TX is currently open due to the person they hired- stayed with there current employer.

Did recruites reach out to everyone that received a face-2-face?

Did anyone go to the website & fill out the app & receive a face-2-face?

The LA & TX Position is only for one Rep or Two?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your questions are a bit unclear. I did fill out an app on the website and yes I had a f2f iv. LA and TX will have reps there is more than one position avail. Only one person will manage LA, TX, and OK.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone from this area heard anything or received an offer?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke with HR today about this area, They are currently looking for a DM. 4 rep positions are to be filled for these Territories. I'm waiting for the inital face-2-face-how many ppl on the forum had an face-2-face for this territory

"From what I gathered 5 reps have interviwed for this position & I'm assuming it was another hiring manager from a different territory that gave an offer & the individual declined the offer.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone gotten an offer?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand. Are you referring to territories in this area or the DM spot?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just returned yesterday from f2f in LA. I am in south Louisiana and have not heard anything I interviewed with vp of sales closed hard numerous times and a DM from another state. You are correct there is no DM in this area. I met with HR as well. Has anyone heard from them today in south Louisiana for offers? I am just curious if I need to hang my hat throw a pity party and move on. I really like the company, would like to go back to the cns/Physc division. Has anyone else in south Louisiana been contacted for f2f? I already had a background check just curious if anyone that interviewed in this are received an offer.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regarding the prior post where those 4 people from south Louisiana or other areas?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This really doesn't make sense. For Teaxs alone there were more than four open territories.
    I am in TX and had my f2f this week.

Have you been scheduled for a face to face yet? Most of the interviews have already been completed. They are doing a few next week. What area are you in.

We know there is no DM but I was told that they would make offers without one in place.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has to be a DM that was hired approx. a couple of weeks ago, because the other candidates for the DM position were already rejected, esp. the best choice for the positions who anyone would have loved to work for. This company does not know its head from its ass.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im sorry they screwed up. Good luck to you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As of early last week no DM/ASM was hired for this area. This was info from the VP I'd sales as well as HR.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you receive an offer in South LA?

Has anyone received an offer for the LA & TX sale rep position?

Im wondering I had an interview last week however; I haven't heard anything & I know two ppl for sure up north that received offers. I also have a friend that works for J&J and she interviewed for this area however; as of today she haven't not received any information as to moving forward or decline.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have not heard anything for south Louisiana