Amy Mcphaul...where are you?

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2015 at 11:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This previous DM was a slimey disgusting excuse for a human being!Her goal was to use her power to make everyone's life,except her favorites,hell and force them out.The shame of it was that before the Regional could fire her,the Regional was downsized!It took a few more years and more casualties,before she was booted out.Just a shout out to hope you rot in hell!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amy was great! She only got tough with those who deserved it. She has moved on to a consultant role and is doing very well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was one of my peer managers in Immuno. She was viewed as a spineless, weak manager. Not very well thought of by her peers in Immuno but maybe she was better regarded in her previous division within BMS. That's only how she was viewed within Immuno.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very poor manager by most accounts, better off out of BMS.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amy has one of the most hateful people I've ever met. She was downright awful. She was my boss for 2 years at BMS. I've never seen such poor management. She still makes me sick to my stomach after 15 years!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was obviously never your manager

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amy received the Mary Kay Leternou Humanitarian award recently. She and Chris Young run a daycare center together......

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amy was a management colleague and was well liked. She was very funny! She had to get tough with a couple of lazy male reps in Va Beach area who needed to be fired. What did she do that was so bad?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HI Amy!