Most ego driven rep

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2015 at 9:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone want to comment? The most unwarranted ego driven rep in BMS

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a life

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me, only because I'm the best.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nasty, spiteful, backstabbing anonymous coward. Crawl back under the stone buddy

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well you would have to explain how you would quantify this. Ego is subjective and not something you can easily measure: so pleae explain how you want to run this survey:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh look, a fancy answer from another English/ Education major who is now a " pharma rep" with incredible medical knowledge and saving the world. This industry sales force has become a joke.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty much. Know-it-alls who don't know shit. But that is the only real qualification to be a Pharma Sales Rep in the first place. Any moron with a BA and a kiss ass attitude can market drugs they know nothing about to true medical professionals. Do you know some reps have the nerve to look down on nurses with only an LPN? A nurses aid is worth more than the average sales rep these days.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly, most people with a decent medical or science background are leaving this industry because you can only repeat mindless marketing approved sales pitches, disengage brain and be a pharma rep!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea and and I still make 175,000 a year with crazy benefits and only work 15 hours a week... Someone's jealous

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea...and we'll all be the same "jealous" people laughing when the gig runs out and you're working for inventiv trying to make ends meet telling everyone about your "glory days".

Look around you clown. It's a short trip and VERY, VERY few make it to 50 years old within the industry. The companies know that it's a brainless job that a monkey could do. Look around you or on linked-in. There's a reason that the industry is 80% females between the ages of 25-35.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Literally just returned from another best performer trip and comment in wrong. Very few females 25-35. And majority of winners age 50 +(myself one). You are flat out incorrect. Hope to see the best in Hawaii.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right. And what's this magical industry all these brilliant clinical minds are going to? Go be a patient educator for a hospital making 45 grand a year dealing with ungreatfull patients and nasty nurses ..

Meanwhile ,we English majors will continue to bank 175k and work 20 hours a week. I'll make sure to drop by your cubicle and say hi when I have lunch delivered to the hospital. It will have to be quick though because I usually have a tee time around 2pm

Maybe I'll swing back through after my golf game around 5 and drop off a box of spanish patient Ed material so you can have something to give during your next family meeting

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you sell what you're smoking in that bong? If so, I'll take some. Take 5 minutes to review profiles on linked-in (or better yet, look around at your next district meeting). 80% of the reps in pharma are females. Any male with self esteem goes into medical sales. The pharma industry is junior high and medical devices is college. Oh by the way, I'm a male that did pharma, including time at BMS (Orencia). I made $250k last year in medical and am currently tracking at $426k this year (no BS!). I couldn't live on $175k.

I'll take mushrooms on my pizza. LOL. Nothing like an arrogant pharma lunch delivery boy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some English major who uses "ungreatfull"..............Thanks for the laugh!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would you expect from someone that delivers donuts and pizzas each day? Delivery work doesn't require spelling or grammar skills.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Auto spell sucks.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll deliver pizza and doughnuts as long as I can for 175k benefits and only working 15 hours a week on a busy week

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly....and that is why pharma has deteriorated into what it is today because of losers like you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you're the guy who charges into the office waving his detail piece harassing doctors like its 1989. Do you still go coast to coast on your sales aid and ask the doc for the next 10 patients?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the very reason everyone is embarrassed to tell people that they're a pharma rep. What is your favorite kind of cookie that you deliver to your offices?