What do you Love or Hate about BMS

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2015 at 9:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

List your division if you want.
    List your complaint or praise...

I like, not love, the benefits because of my time with the company
    I Hate the behavior based selling we do, iPad driven selling, poor management we have at the HO, regional and local levels. poor leadership and decision making.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is little leadership at BMS, mostly managers and poor at that.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love laughing at how old our company is, the outfits they wear, the sayings they use, the memories of the good old days and butterscotch candies/lemon drops.

Hate the old person smell.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You already have your thread about old people no need to start another .. Back to your moms basement thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love playing golf on Tuesday because I'm retired......wait a minute, I did it when I was working too

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love - the $100,000 retaining bonus promised for us HCV reps and nothing to do right now

Do not love - the uncertainty around the next corner for will happen here

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate girl bobbie

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't count on that HCV bonus. You don't think there is some fine print in there that allows them to avoid paying it? And you don't think they will use that fine print to avoid paying it? If you do think you are getting that bonus, I know of this bridge you will want to invest in. But you have to act now...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how great this industry continues to be one of the very few USA based leading the world in discoveries, products, etc. that actually benefit mankind. Corny..yes, but it's true.

I loathe punks like the above ignorant, childish, moronic, sophomoric, naive, brain dead, stupid l
    Insignificant turd who have no place on this earth and continue to pollute everything you touch.
    Stop wasting my oxygen and crawl back into your sewer. You make me sick!

For the record, I am 28 yrs old.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet the tennis balls off my wallet you're not 28. Nice try.

For the record, I don't need a walker yet I am 44.

Get off your high horse, know it alls like you are the problem with the company, and this once proud country.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BIOYA, you asshole. I forgot more than you will ever know.
    Those like me are trying to save this country from freeloading fools like you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That person called it. This person is MAD OLD. Was 28, 28 years ago.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, you're wrong. Call 1-800 EATSHIT to verify.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watching the incompetent leaders creating busy work and crises to make themselves seem like heros. You gotta love Lyonelle as she mastered it. Everything is a crisis. Someone needs to send her to organizational effectiveness 101 and give her feedback. She's not a superstar but rather super condensing

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lynelle H cant help herself. she is a natural drama queen who comes across as disorganized and a major suck up. watching her in action is enteraining as it shows just how tolerant the company is to those who create and embrace busy work

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate how there is a double standard at BMS. The experienced reps don't want to be discriminated against or be called names but that's the first thing they do to the younger reps. Look in the mirror. Treat others the way you want to be treated.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The older reps here are so calloused and insecure.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the M
    I hate the BS

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the income and benefits.
    I hate this thread.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

working with lynelle is always ientertaining. i dont think she has any self awareness. everything is last minute and a crisis. she treats the admins like her servants. I am not sure Lynelle knows where the cafeteria is in Plainsboro since she makes the assistants go down and bring her food up to her.

if management wants to incresase moral deal with managers like this who dont model our so called core behaviors