PCLS

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2014 at 12:07 PM.

1. Amber HR Rep

Amber HR Rep Guest

Oh, brother...

you "heard" about someone else's qualifications ...

Not only should you not believe everything you hear, but you should also consider the source.

Even more to the point, it is not your place to question the hiring decisions of your superiors.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a matter of time when Solstas, I mean PCLS will be sold. You are completely fooling your self if you bought in to the B.S.

They will sell and you will have a non-compete, just like Solstas.

Don't say you were not told!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup you are probably right. Someday they will be sold. In the meantime the folks with balls will sell for them and make 3x what the chicken littles will make at Quest. Go to bed Questees you have a long day of data entry ahead of you.....wussy!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so true.They have no idea what they are doing, especially in the East.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Miss your Quota twice and you will not thing it is such a great place to work. Everybody hits a slow time during the year. Plus, when you miss you Quota you get NO COMMISSION!

Well that's motivating!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well, heck yeah! Let's pay reps for missing quota and not producing. What a novel idea.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone should get a participation bonus each month and it should be equal. That's fair. We are all trying.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think everyone is missing the point on this message. It is difficult to hit quota 12 out of 12 months, every year. It is not fair to get nothing, if you do miss Quota! The customers you are tracking on all goes to the Company. How is that fair?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy. High risk/high reward. You knew that when you jumped ship! Now you want to come back to your old board and ask us "how this is fair"....

We don't care, figure it out. We have our own problems like are we going to get commission in 2 weeks.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are a few other companies out there where you keep what you earn. In other words, you are treated like a small business owner. If you sell 10 apples this month, you get the profit from the 10 apples. There is no quota to meet. You get exactly what you earn. Here is the difference, PCLS is trying to grow top line revenue. They get that by pushing there reps to grow. The concern is for their growth, not your income. Your income is a by product of the operation, but not the goal. Think about that. Do you think it might be better for if the concern was your income, not theirs. Another way of looking at it isif you make money, so do they.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do hope the former Solstas reps realize they have jumped on the Titanic and will be right back in the same boat in 2015.

PCLS is owned by Vulture Capitalists and just like Soldstas, will throw you under the bus. You will be again, without a means to support your family and another non-compete.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is so hush hush about sales reports and reports in general- not sure Im not working for the CIA- they will not tell me anything. No manager ever calls to communicate just kind of out here on my own. Has anyone else in this company seen a sales report of where we all stand in the company? There is no motivation and way to many secrets. Should have never left but I was promised so much here. #BIGMISTAKE

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They reached out to me and I spoke with a Sales Manager, he was almost desperate to hire me. Even called me a couple times on the weekend! I called a recruiter that is close to the lab and he warned me about going to work for PCLS. Not going to repeat what he told me, but I would seriously consider getting out before the sale (A.S.A.P.)

If is sounds to good to be true ....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is 8/15 DDay for some Solstas reps?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The solstice people got LN fired they complained so much.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot sooner

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be interesting to see how many jump ship from Soldass after getting this quarterly commission payout.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Friday is going to be fun!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why wait until tomorrow, can't you see your checks/paystubs now??