One small request

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2014 at 1:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we please have our vantera back?

Love
    Liposcience

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Lipo

We mock you for being foolish enough to partner with us and let us misuse your most prized technology. Even Ray Charles saw this sale coming. We'll now be converting all your tests over to Quest as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Your Solstas Partners

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One day the area VP for Liposcience (who is a good friend of mine) complained of the lack of growth at Liposcience. I told him we would've been better partners if Solstas hadn't created these super Cardio panels that no rep would sell because they were not getting paid by any insurance company.

Solstas used RK, had him spin his wheels for months on a failed program. Then disposes of him.

Let's not mention the reps out there trying to sells these panels that had no clue the unpaid accessions were getting deducted from their commission statements.

Another win by Solstas billing and finance... And marketing team.. And executive team. What a joke. How much did they spend on Baum??? Oh, they paid him because of all the large panels he was running. Someone should ask him how many pissed off patients he has and how much of a billing nightmare it has been for his office.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this rambling on and on when you should be owning your performance, sunshine.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lipo -

You partnered with a joke of a lab with clown-show management. There are some very good reps at Solstas but the comp plan is setup to focus 100% on new account conversions. CRS's focus is 100% on account retention. The focus never was on your tests.

Everything Solstas has done over the past 2 years was to mimic Quest and Labcorp and look more like them. Having a Cardio program was never more than lip service for Huff and crew.

You thought you were playing in the Big Leagues but, like our sales leader, you never made out of the low Minors. Either way -- you got played!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please box up all black and yellow tubes and throw them in the garbage they are useless. The vantera is nothing more than a very large paper weight.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this Jack Ass who keeps talking about owning something? Is it the same fool that came up with "Tool Time". What a joke you are. You are a pompous
    Pinhead.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RM I'm the house ladies and gentlemen. Don't hate. I'm on the chopping block just like everyone else

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its MP or GK from the IT dept. they have nothing better to do other than make s#%# up.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're awfully brave online there, junior.

No wonder your job will be gone within a week.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's early 1990s salesspeak. Probably played Eye of the Tiger on his/her Walkman non-stop.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

enough with all the talk. If you would all apply your energy to something productive like boxing up our Vantera and sending it back to Raleigh we would appreciate it. We need it to collect dust somewhere else.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As opposed to your endless loop of "Y.M.C.A." and "It's Raining Men"

You need to worry more about owning your performance and less about your pathetic attempts to clown on your superiors.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh brother ... get your own material Gramps.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh, brother...get your resume ready, junior...Burger King doesn't take paper applications anymore

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh brother ... The "Burger King" insult is NOT NEW MATERIAL! You can do better Gramps. C'mon. We're all pulling for you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh look, a squirrel!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK ... much better. Where? By the way.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^ couldn't have said it better.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Gramps" oh, brother

You wish you could be in my position at any age, junior. Whether for praise or for criticism, my name is invoked by you and several others whose names people never bother to mention.

Don't get me wrong...many of you have done well considering the extremely limited opportunities your various heritages and upbringings afforded you. The problem you people have is that you have developed an entitlement mentality; you think that we owe you a living.

You have been paid well for the work you did...in many cases, you were overpaid somewhat but we were willing to take a chance on you. Unfortunately for you, our great new organization is soaring to new heights and too many of you are proving to be dead weight. We cannot afford to keep carrying you. Nothing personal.

It can be painful when delusions are shattered (just ask Goodrum). But in the end, you have to face reality, and only the truth...the cold, hard truth...can set you free.

Good luck to you all.