NOTHING will change! Not even the name...

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2014 at 11:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's that working out for you now that your beloved Carm & Jack have been axed, the GM's demoted, sales and service reps put under Quest control and Quest rolling forward with taking over couriers and phlebotomy?

How's that "NOTHING will change! Not even the name..." diatribe working out for you koolaid slurping suckers?

Quest will suck the life out of you one day at a time. Enjoy the ride!!!

You Soldass slackers deserve what you get!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could not be better here. Everyone said we would be let go after the initial transition, but in fact, several of my Quest counterparts either quit or were forced out and now I am better off than before. Who cares about the "name". Quest has been very good to me.

3. Avesher

Avesher Guest

meltdown

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey angry guy.....chill out! Don't take your crappy paycheck on the Solstas staff.. Please have a glass of wine this evening as you enter all your calls into your silly little tablet.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad Crazyness. A product of lifelong failure and inability to own one's performance. Not to worry. The superstars are leading by example now in our great new organization. Watch and learn, son.

Hope this helps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a lot of bloviating from 2 or 3 folks thinking with the wrong head. Of course EVERYTHING was going to change. The giant does not eat the gnat and then become the gnat. A lot of good people and a lot of talent cast aside that would NEVER be happy working for the control oriented giant. Life goes on in this great capitalist world.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those that can adapt, survive and thrive with the giants. Those that cannot, linger here on the SLP board posting about the good old days. We never liked you anyway.

Hope this helps.

8. CC SalesVP

CC SalesVP Guest

If you have a problem with capitalism you can go back to Russia where you belong, Boris.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carm and Jackass should have been gone long ago...worthless...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's fine to talk about capitalism but the bottom line is that the group running solstas had zero integrity by pushing the minions out there with the message of "nothing's gonna change!" while they knew they were on a maximum 6-month contract that included a big payout at the end.

Bottom line is that Carm, Hanbury, Huff, Weavil, Elliott, Seeley and the rest of the "integration team" crew has zero, absolutely NO, integrity. Never had it, never will!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called business! This ain't Never Never Land Micheal Jackson!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

…and you are consumed with the consummate mantra. No, capitalism is the preferred model. Unfortunaltely it has evolved into the 1% model: a significantly declining middle class, jobs moved overseas, and too few benefitting from record corporate profits. Yes, one can "own" their performance, "add value at every turn" and still come up short, while the select few get more wealth. Now…flame away you line toeing mouth pieces….

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Integrity transcends 'win at all costs'!

It's easy to hide behind the mantra of "it's called business" when you're too weak to stand up and do the right thing.

Look people in the eye and tell them the truth.

Try it some time.

14. CC SalesVP

CC SalesVP Guest

Oh, brother...what a sanctimonious, self-righteous tool.

You haven't told the truth a day in your life, but you're still a bitter failure.

This is the root of your anger, junior. Stop projecting your bitterness onto the successful people that surround you.

Typical "I am the 99%" B.S. from those who refuse to own their performance and have had their entitlement mentality crushed by the demands of the real world.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whiners will always be whiners and winners will always be winners. Very few ever cross ranks. You are making a noble effort with your counsel. I just hope you understand the numbers.

Hope this helps.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope this help guy you just proved you are not in lab sales! Every great sales rep in this industry is a whiner! Don't even try to argue that!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a boss tell many years ago
    "If you're not whining you're not working", I believe he was correct.

18. DanR

DanR Guest

As inspiring as your crew chief at Arby's may have been to you...he was dead wrong.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another clown who isn't in the lab sales business. I've never met a top performer who didn't whine including myself. There are different styles of whining but never ever has someone been on top of the scoreboard by sitting quietly. Never!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever you say, Missy.