severance

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2014 at 5:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your rights are gone. Everything you heard about AbbVie is true. We own you. Wait until the internal investigations start on you so we can thin the herd.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Internal investigations? Really? What are you talking about??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better make sure you are actually calling on docs, not padding expense reports. You'll see soon enough.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does padding your expense reports mean

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying we are not allowed to do lunches?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When they want to get rid of you, they will make stuff up or exaggerate things to push you out. You have no idea what you are in for.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it means giving out 8 bagels to 6 nurses.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS on this. Can anyone verify that RDs can adjust goals?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. They will spin data to make you look as bad as possible

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask you RD. This is true. It was mentioned at the NSM meeting in April. Where were you? The managers have the ability to make these adjustments starting Q3. You will have no idea if you were given an adjustment one way or another so don't worry about it just keep selling!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any protection you think you have from the merger will not exist if they call for an investigation on you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since they are not offering any protection, I doubt any of this will matter.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It matters.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbvie will NOT honor the change of control, but will honor Shire's severence for 6 months. Do you think Shire will offer an option to leave before the merger ends that will fall under the change of control?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Why would they do that?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So June 2015 is when Abbvie plans on burning us to the ground. Got it, thanks Flem!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unreal! Disgusting! Thanks Flem and upper management for taking care of the reps! They sure took care of themselves!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you were right on about this. Abbvie is NOT honoring the Change of control policy as stated here. I can't believe they can do that. Why even have a change of control policy in place? At least Shire was able to keep the severance plan which is slightly better than Abbvies, not great but slightly better. I am guessing your timeline about cuts is also correct.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe to let people who don't want to be the new Abbvie leave the company before they severe employees who may want to stay? After 8 years with Shire, I would have a pretty heavy severance under the old plan with change of control. I would rather take that then go forward with Abbvie under KK and Perry. KK and Perry is NOT where I want to be. I don't know much about Abbvie, but if they are keeping these buffoons as our leaders that speaks volumes.