Institutional Sales-Big News

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2014 at 8:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have finally figured it out...................................
    Just need an opinion. Do most of the IS reps spend their time in
    Hospital Cafeteria
    Panera
    Starbucks
    Home

This is something every rep that puts in a full day of work would like to know

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do most Office reps spend their time..Panera Starbucks, Fridays, masturbating in their cars, delivering lunches, taking enough to feed the family dinner and going home.

Face it you ignorant loser, we all actually work very little actual time because that what this shitty business has become. Access sucks everywhere.
    You have no idea how the hospital business works and until you do shut your pie hole, deliver your lunch and tell everyone how hard you work.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

regardless, you all work at Pfizer - BWWWAAAAHHHAAAAA

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We both 'work' about the same hours....mostly a lot of working the system to make it look like we're working...just better pay of IS reps..they paid some dues, raised their hand to get job, knew somebody, just got lucky..just like field reps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And survived the cuts. Chop, Chop! Back to work.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the crapper at the hospital and sitting all morning long in eating cafeteria food.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They love to tell you about in services on hospital floors. Lie. They love to tell you about they work each department in hospital. Lie. They love to tell you about meeting with Hospital exec. C-Suite, Major Lie.

Advise for Pfizer: Now that you have lost Celebrex

Fire... Half of Celebrex reps
    Fire.... IS reps
    Fire.....KAMs
    Fire.... Lyrica management and merge them with Eliquis side

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one tells how they work a hospital in any way these days. While you making recommendations on cuts, why not include the Eliquis reps. who cannot successfully launch a new drug, or get it on hospital formularies without getting themselves in some sort of trouble because they don't understand the polictics of the environment. At least IS, has some sense when it comes to hospital dynamics and formularies or protocols. I'd also fire most of the brand teams, and mgmt. as long as your discussing useless positions.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Problem is marketing and lawyers run the company. Years ago, these companies were run by sales and marketing and law dept supported sales. All has shifted and those in charge do not really understand the dynamics of selling in this environment

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those same sales reps were the ones who took things too far so no one trusts them. Lawyers need to be the way they are to protect the company from it's own sales reps. They are greedy for bonuses and do not worry about the company getting in trouble.
    Institutional Sales is fine until the end of the year.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The world is a much better place because of attorneys. Thank you so much for protecting us and the rest of mankind. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Excuse me while I increase my umbrella policy to $3 million. Another class is graduating from law school in a couple of months.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lawyers are proof that monkey's mated with toilet bowl scum.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well there is always an abundance of ignorant people in the world. The multi billion dollar fine Pfizer paid to the DOJ was won based on a plethera of documented info. that mgmt. pursued a strategy for off-label use of products. The sales reps., although many may be as slimy as mgmt., were pawns for the illegal activity. Now who were the greedy ones again?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious if they will be filling the open hospital sales positions still. I am thinking of posting but I am not naive to know that half of these rumors of disbanding are from some truth. There is always a little truth to the rumors but these rumors of this division date back years and it is a good niche to get experience in. Anyone have any updates?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're considered "lucky" to be an IS rep, why are all the open IS positions being filled by outside reps?! Not a single internal candidate even POSTED for these open positions. A head scratcher.... That's for sure.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No real access = no real jobs. Only thing left to do is have meetings, teleconferences, webex,etc. The hospitals have been off limits for quite awhile. Look for a close down of this group come fall.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No so much a head scratcher when you factor in the IQ level of the PC reps. Makes perfect sense.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most/majority of PC reps do not have the skill set to work in the hospital. that is a fact. they can talk about working in a hospital all they want-they are just not equipped to do it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IS - It's over!

Living a lie of working = Depression, Anxiety, and addictions