Womens health on hold

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2014 at 2:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone confirm if all offers are on hold for open positions?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are NOT on hold. Offers were going out today

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got an offer!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Women's health...what a boondoggle. Another holdover from Duprey and Gulfo. Nice portfolio. In value driven healthcare no one gives a SHIT!

Can someone stop the insanity???????????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back to the question, are the positions being filled or are they frozen?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Celebrex reps will be fighting over them fiercely.

Let the politics begin in 3, 2, 1

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This insanity is the free-market private enterprise system that Americans idolize. You're supposed to bow down and worship corporate leadership because they can never be wrong by definition. And you always blame the government when the whole rotten corporate mess collapses and real people lose their money while executives flee with millions of dollars.......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course it was. Any idea this stupid had to have come from those 2. Put them together and the collective IQ measurement actually decreases from the sum you would calculate separately.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too true. I've heard Dupie was finally kicked off the island, what about Gulfo? She was bragging to a buddy of mine at a VPC trip a couple of years ago about how she was "off to run Latin America." Couldn't believe the ELT didn't see through her!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the true story here? Hiring DM did not follow thru with interviewing process in NY Metro area. Most candidates did not get HR rejection email Seems like its on hold.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seems we will all find out when appropriate....outsiders cruising here for early competitor intel can wait like the rest of us

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got an offer!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw Dupie on the mean streets of Chicago recently, at the train station of all places

She did not look happy

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got an offer! Yeee haaaawwww!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kidding

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She wasn't dancing on the platform. Remember her talking about how much she loved music (and wine)and would dance during the intros at meetings.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All spots were reposted today internally. Sucks for all of us that went through interview process. Makes sense that positions will mainly be filled internally

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they rescind offers for people outside the company?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No... Written offers extended will move forward... I recommend following up with the hiring Dbm if you have questions.