Cost of Victoza

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2010 at 1:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone hear the cash price for Victoza? I did not the whole week.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is so damn cheap the price is not worth mentioning.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember them mentioning the cash price as about $8/day, which is similar to byetta. That's all I recall.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget Managed Care's message of profit access - no rebates leading to no formulary coverage. The major plans in this country are not going to have a problem with a new black box warning drug and no rebates for better formulary access - NOT.

Profit access was a complete failure in 2009 and will be in 2010. Who will be the fall guy? The field for not being able to sell a black box warning drug that does not have formulary coverage.

Turn out the lights, the party is over.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The cost of Victoza- one professional field sales team. Thanks alot senior management. Maybe if you are lucky, there are some openings at Amway in Princeton.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard $285 for a month of Victoza, and I also heard $120 per pen.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got about $8 a day from one of my AE's. He finally told me after I really squeezed him. Funny, they don't want the field force to know, just yet.

It's important that we sell the clinical benefits first...then it won't matter how much it's going to cost. However, if they balk at the cost, then obviously we have not done our job correctly.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiiot if you think physicians will write a more expensive, drug that they have to write a pa for and it has a black box warnings for....

Then Lar comes out 3/5 with out a box warning, less shots, better efficacy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lilly Troll, Lilly Troll... please start signing your posts so we can prove you wrong. You always want to take credit for your rare instances of being right but never want to be accountable for being wrong. Typical big pharma rep.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You nailed it. It is always the field force that has messed up. Always. Something rolls downhill and it sure isn't money.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lilly troll here. I have been 100% accurate in anything I have said here. I have even stated to the month when u all would be approved, & said this last march. Remember. I also stated we would be right on your heels with approval

I know it's frusterating, especially how i have literally dismantled your conpany's & reps weak ass claims & effforts on here to link effien to your cancerous drug.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was announced at the meeting...no secret or hidden agenda.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What and when is our next product launch?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who made up the term profit access? what the f is that supposed to be. BS is what it is. that is NOT a real strategy, it is no strategy unless greed is now considered a contracting strategy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cost is 50% higher than byetta at the higher dose, 25% higher at low dose, thats why they don't want us to know

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just cancer in rats like you..... none in primates, none in humans. If you knew the anatomy of the thyroid cell in a rodent, you'd shut your pie hole.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess you have not read your own PI. Cancer in humans during Victimatoza trials. Then again, you probably do not have a PI. You all are certainly not giving them out to physicians as required by the FDA.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, humans are primates. Secondly, thyroid tumors were found in both rat and mice species -- both sexes. Lastly, though there may be no direct animal model equivalent which would indicate a problem in rodents translates to humans, the FDA advistory board was clearly concerned enough to issue a black box warning.

Now shut YOUR pie hole, ignoramus!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

getting crushed on price. but who pays cash anyway.
    Word is formulary reviews coming soon. any truth?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

clinical reviews but no contracting so we are up a creek. it is a BMS strategy and we all know how well they are doing