Movantik = Epic Fail

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2015 at 12:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll try spell my "works" correctly next time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am literally laughing out loud right now. I have no works to explain how I'm feeling now :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omg! Get your facts straight or me and you are going to have works together!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Linzess is better than both these me-too copy cats

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for Takeda YOU LOSER

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why you have mean. Geez relax

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicken Selects are back at McDonalds!!! If that doesn't brighten your day, nothing will! The dark clouds are gone and the birds are singing! :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait a minute I gotta take a dump.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok get this butthole surfers, I got your Movantik Sample this week. I am a patient, that takes a daily er pain med. I should of known by the size of the package insert it was packed in the box better than a parachute. I tried the Movantik , my pain came back in my legs, it was one of the worse experiences I've had. I begain to have withdrawal symptoms. I did have B.M. As normal but it hindered the effects of the pain medication I use to walk. It is to simular to naloxone & for me did not target the receptors for g.i. And was far to over zealous. Coming from the human Guinea pig, " epic fail ". ...unless their patients who want to feel like shit in order to take a shit. there are too many alternatives out there. I would like to kick some of you guys in the nuts and take your pens. You monopolize my healthcare.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be angry just because your turd drug is BID, amitiza rep.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's laughing now!? Movantik is kicking ass boys and girls!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Epic fail....not!!!! Fuck you haters while I'm making bank! Haha!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be in a state that has great coverage

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats with this warning about possible side effects. Could possibly rip your stomach lining and/or.intestinal wall.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brilinta rep here. What the hell are you talking about?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I were selling Amitiza I would be looking for another gig. And if i spent my time posting things here to try and "scare" us, then I'd be questioning my sanity. Are you the little tattle-tale asshole we all remember from high school that ended up working for a second-tier pharma company? because you sound like one.

Here's a hint....I'll be hiding your samples, taking your business, eating your lunch and stealing your girlfriend, if you even have one. sleep well.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hate to tell you this but doctors laugh at amitiza. Your samples sit and rot. Your indication for idiopathic constipation is just sad. In that regard, anything over the counter accomplishes the same goal. I could go out and rep Taco Bell burritos and probably be able to boast better efficacy for relieving idiopathic constipation than amitiza. And whoever the moron was using the down right brilliant example of a patient taking movantik and all of a sudden feeling terrible pain must need a wake-up call. Movantik only affects receptors in the bowel. Their pain relief won't be lessened.

In general, I can forgive the ignorance of some of the troll reps posting on here, however there is one overwhelming theme that I can't stand on this site. If you want to complain I understand this is the place to do it. That's fine. What is PATHETIC to me is the overwhelming amount of people on here feeling sorry for themselves and getting on here at 10 in the morning or 2 on the afternoon in the middle of work hours and having the balls to gripe and complain about how much your access sucks or how much your drug sucks or how you know your company is failing. Get off of your phone, get in an office and work with what you've got. If you lose your job in 6 weeks or 6 months who cares. You still have it now. And if you ever want anyone else in this industry to consider hiring you, the time you are spending complaining during your work day is time you could be spending at least building your resume. Do something to make yourself stand out instead of being a timid sheep, just another person who only feels validated when they have something to be offended by or complain about. It's an easy job. We get paid dearly to do it, So go do it. However, if you would rather give up and quit and spend the rest of your life trolling blogs to find something to fuss about, please be my guest. That just means you won't be wasting doctor's time anymore which means more time for me.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and you point is? Why would I leave this wonderful job? It's perfect for a lying, cheating and lazy person such as myself. Yep, that's exactly how I describe myself, and I don't give a shit! I don't complain about a damn thing, because I KNOW I have it made at AZ! Unfortunately, there are a lot of idiots that don't realize how lucky we are. Not me bro'! I plan on retiring from AZ in the next 15 years! Man, what a great ride it's gonna be!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can this pain baby last? Slow mover......tweet tweek. CSO contract ending is the rumor mill....

Hmmmmmm........

20. Denny R.

Denny R. Guest

I have had OIC for years due to chronic back pain. Why take a pill at all, when the solution is as simple as MIRALAX! You have to play with the dosage to find out how much is right for you. I tried the knock-off brands and they caused cramping and discomfort, so I would reccomend the name brand, which for me causes no problems.
    I had a colonoscopy and the stomach Doctor told me MIRALAX is his reccomened product for OIC. It is tasteless and works great, I mix it in my morning coffee and often there are coupons in the mail or newspaper. I just don't want another pill!