Are you going to spend much time with your publicis rep re: Movantik?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 28, 2015 at 10:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How insecure you must be - GET HELP FOR YOUR Personal delusions.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I wont. My Publicis rep uses the word douchery all the time. I can't wait until we end this contract and get low life's like him out of my offices.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As much time as she'll let me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the end of the year, all of the AZ reps will be gone. Contract reps will take their place. Think about it,seasoned well paid reps not moving share. Contract reps cost much less, trust me AZ does NOT care about you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Arrogant much?! Everybody has a job to do. You're not as high on the food chain as you think you are...get over yourself!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DSI is clueless and lost right now! They're going to be cleaning house this week and more this year. This little copromote with us on this little crappy drug is all they got going for them...how sad is that.

R.I.P. Daiichi Sankyo

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are DSI contract reps like Publicis?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, their last contract with Sprix failed miserably

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Daiichi Sankyo is NOT a contract company. They just are co-marketing Movantik with us. They just have a lot of craziness going on over there right now including layoffs this week.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Savaysa is going sink that company for good.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at what happened to Eisai reps.

Let go the company reps and kept the contract force.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is what happened at Sucampo. They layed off the reps and kept a cobtract salesforce.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe me, we at DSI think the same about you AZ people. DSI promotes and pays our people. Your base pay is a joke! I know plenty of people at your company and they are all miserable. Not looking forward to working with your lazy asses. Have fun with that Onglyza!

RIP AZ