Diabetes budgets

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2015 at 10:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone else got hit with a budget that is retroactive to January?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They split us into different companies and they double our efforts on expenses. Shocking are leadership didn't think of this while forming this great strategy of oral and injectables. Pull our money while our competitors continue to get quality time at lunches and programs. Here are the top 5 brands who spend the most. Three of them look very familiar.

1. Victoza
    2. Eliquis
    3. Brillianta
    4. Invokana
    5. Lantus

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will become leaders in Diabetes. They said it so I believe it. Pull share of voice, samples, budgets....we will overcome. I am Spartacus

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our SSLT is back at it with great ideas. Lets cut expenses and share of voice when our competitors are ramping up to kick our ass. The only question I have is when do these idiots say to themselves that their 2015 plan absolutely sucked and regroup to make changes. Furthermore, we were encouraged to spend heavily on speaker programs and lunches early in the year. Heaven forbid if we didn't. Our DSM's and RSD's would be all over us. How nice would it have been to know about the budget cuts Jan. 1??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

speaker programs should be cut entirely, unless it is a launch with ALL new material