Kiss Onglyza Good-Bye...here's WHY?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2015 at 11:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would, and that may very well happen. But, I doubt it, and if so, the majority of diabetics can be reasonably managed with lifestyle and metformin. It's more likely I'll someday be afflicted from something else because I exercise regularly, am cautious what I eat, am at a healthy weight, and have no diabetics in my family history. Back to my point, if MOST people would follow a few simple guidelines for a healthy life, they wouldn't be in this spot. And for those who do develop diabetes, many can be reasonably managed with lifestyle and metformin. Lazy and fat does not fit in the equation. Wish me bad karma. At least I am not fat and lazy.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why you withhold ALL MEDICAL CARE from people who smoke or are morbidly obese! Let them all die and save the rest of us a fortune in medical bills, etc.!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Lets get everyone with pre-diabetes, too! They're on their way to costing us, the healthy taxpayer, a fortune. Get 'em early, I say. Cut the lazy bastards off ASAP!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Fats" are the worst. No self control. Pass the buck. I'll do it tomorrow mentality. Sickening slobs. No one likes the fats.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can promise your dumb ass they aren't studying this group! Our data came out when they started their study. Hints the other dpp4 study that came out didn't study this group you piece of shit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dumbass, you really don't know nearly as much as you think you do:

The medical community is awaiting heart safety results from a large trial of Merck's $4 billion a year drug Januvia, the market leading DPP-4 inhibitor, in order to help determine if increased risk is related to the drug class or is limited to individual drugs.

Those results are expected in June.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The argument is about weather they study pt's with Heart Failure with multiple risk factors. Now to confirm that you are a clueless jackass! Merck IS NOT STUDYING THIS GROUP. I had to put it in all caps for you dumb ass. Yes they will show the same results but thier study will show no risk in all-cause mortality! Why BECAUSE THEY DIDN't STUDY THIS GROUP. God what do you not get? Do you even read the post before you text? You Have to be a rep from up North!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Merck dumbass, Januvia will show this marker too in such a large study. It IS a class effect.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aren't you guys done there still fighting the civil war lol