THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I see it, we have zero worries about layoffs at AZ for the time being. Frenchie the Fool is still delusional about $45 billion in sales by 2023, so he will need to add MORE reps in the future, if you can believe that! I have perfected my day to a level that even I didn't think was possible, in terms of lying and deceiving. My sales are reasonably good too!

Today, will be a first for me. I call it the All Day Lie! No sampling all day, with 100% fake calls. I will only do it every now and then to not raise suspicion. Join me my friends and make this a tradition across all of AZ!!!! Relax and enjoy the All Day Lie!!

Let's share best practices on how our All Day Lie went!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in! This will be a great tradition to get going at AZ. We all do it anyway!! I will start Friday! Yep, you gotta luv good ole' AZ!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon, everything, including all of you will be replaced. Truth is, you have got it easy. Just follow PS history and you will see how he operates, most his friends are here, you are done. Time to move on.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From one pro to another my system is better.
    Best,
    The 243 Guy

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't thinks so! Look at all the stupid moves by AZ, such as having an incredible amount of diabetes reps, and creating a new "specialty" respiratory rep position. AZ thinks the more reps, the better. This is even more true, with that idiot Soriot predicting $45 billion in sales! They need us more than ever! While everyone else is cutting back, we are hiring!

No, the "New Tradition" will catch on very fast at AZ!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a little nervous about the "All Day Lie", but I will shoot for 80% today! Baby steps you know!! LOL!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lazy fucks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bored and lazy manager "just checking in."

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might work for a while, but that type satisfaction can never spill over into anything great in the long term. Explain that to the next hiring manager after you get fired. If you cheat the system, get fired, then eventually others figure you out you'll be the drive through employee of the month before long.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I've been doing for years- stay home, but here's the twist. I have 15 or so high prescribers that have signed for samples, then I take a photo of the signature. That way when I stay home, I pull up that docs signature and trace it on my iPad! Brilliant. I have 3 other pod mates so no one knows what is coming in when or who signed for what!

As for as milage on my car, I just run to the beach a little more.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brilliant! Although I am too nervous to forge sigs, but I do like like hell about my calls. I prefer my system. I go out every day, but I probably lie about 75% of my calls. I don't want to push it too far you know! Love you Pascal!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit, the lies you are telling are posted above.

AZ has GPS in your car and your laptop, just like the trucking companies do and virtually every other corporation and government agency providing auto fleets. Face it. They track you, it is virtually free to do so. If you are not driving the car and making calls on MD offices, and if the MD is not signing for your samples when your car is supposed to be there, they have you by the balls.

Everyone offends to one degree or another. Get on the radar, piss off the wrong guy, and AZ has proof -- stand up, no way to deny it proof -- about where your car and where your laptop is every day. Hell they don't even need proof in most states since you are employed at will.

I even found a voice recording program in my computer that booted up every time I started the laptop, so they may be listening to your calls too.

I would, if I were paying the big costs associated with hiring an Rx rep. Wouldn't you??

You are in fact employed at will. They can and will fire you with no severance, at will. My advice is to stay off the radar and collect the paycheck and benefits and get your life quality on evenings and weekends, short term. When you have enough resources to get a real life, then get one, because you do not have one at AZ.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are SO full of it your eyes are brown! There is nothing in the car, douche!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Voice recording program? LOL what a douche....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an idiot! What a moron! What a human turd! You NEED Seroquel you delusional fool! Voice recording program my ass! God, where do we find idiots like this??

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whew!

I'm so glad people who actually know posted and shut up the idiot who reported what he saw. I am SURE now, no, AZ does not track rep activity.

I mean why would AZ use the OnStar available for free in the cars they provide the representatives with, or the "find my phone" free app on cell phones and iPads, to see where the reps are going?

Does anyone have an iPhone? You can see it on any other iPhone, for free, to the square meter! I mean why in tarnation would AZ do that -- look for free to see where the reps they're paying $100,000.00 + each per year to work?

Would you?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me when I say they do not and have never tracked reps with their OnStar or iPad. When don't have the time or money to do it. You people are mentally ill.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The technology exists. In one case a school district was burnt by unauthorized use.

"A suburban Philadelphia school district, which admitted earlier this year to capturing 56,000 secret Webcam photos and screenshots on school-issued laptops, has agreed to pay $610,000 in settlements; the intimate pictures of students in their bedrooms were taken by Webcam installed on laptops which the school loaned the students."

Of course this was students in their own home. Not a good idea. Otherwise, it is probably legal to monitor activity on a company device during company hours, or perhaps "core hours." Not saying anyone does, but it may not be illegal if someone did.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please post a link to the article. Nobody is saying the technology does not exist, because it does. But, AZ knows good and well that the vast majority of field sales (managers and reps) lie about a significant percentage of their calls. If they picked someone to spy on with this technology, then they would have to do it routinely to avoid appearing to discriminate. This would be amazingly expensive and would require many, many man-hours to review all the data captured!

The biggest problem is, what do they do with the data, and are they willing to use if and face a huge HR problem of dealing with thousands of cases? No, they are not willing to open that Pandora's box. So the game just continues, and continues, and continues. Managers lie about field days, and reps lie about calls. And so it goes.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo. That is the dirty lie that everyone in Pharma understands that everyone in Pharma lies about their activity including managers and directors. Even the consultants understand that and will actually factor in a fudge factor to their computer models. It has become so expected and tolerated that they are losing lawsuits for firing people for lying because lawyers can prove that it is widespread and leadership is aware of it and does nothing until they single someone out who has gone too far or who they want to get rid of for personal reasons.