Two ways to make extra money

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2015 at 4:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am working in dental sales and pharma at the same time. In dental distrubtion sales you are on your own, no ride alongs unless you choose (we call them co-travels on that side), use your own car, etc. If you want your manager to co-travel they do it to get business and help you close sales, not to check up on you and justify their job. Also, we have manufacturing reps who call on us and they buy you lunch or will take you to dinner because, like is done in pharma, they want you to push their product to the end user.

I make my pharma calls in the morning, some in the afternoon, I space them out. In between I see dental customers and this way there is no crossover, etc. No doctors accidentally slipping, when I go see them with my pharma manger since I'm not in the same offices with both managers., etc.

The best part is that I drive a pharmaceutical company car and the dental company pays me a car allowance for it, crazy! In addition the dental also pays a small salary, for now, plus expenses. Eventually I will be a 1099 employee and it won't matter. I submit expenses for both companies on the same things like parking and small things.

This is THE BEST thing ever!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've started making about an extra $2,000 to $3,000 in my spare time here. Since I'm out and about anyways, I've signed up with Lyft. People in my area go to the app, request a ride and the entire payment and tip are automatically deducted and then deposited into my account. Their receipt is automatically sent to them. Since their is an airport in my territory I am able to make several runs dropping people off. In between I can still see and service my accounts. The best part is if I don't want to accept a ride request, I'm not a taxi driver so I don't have to.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a shameless piece of shit!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those are actually pretty good ideas

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we all are in jeopardy of being let go by AZ at anytime. Yet the poster is shameless for being creative to supplement their income?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Impressive

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shameless for stealing from AZ and bragging about it. When you are paid for 8 hours and you work 4 hours you are a thief. You can try to justify it all you want but that is the truth.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound fun

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bullshit post!!! This person using "lyft" to make extra money? No way in the world. Imagine if he/she gets into an accident? I mean AZ has some fairly stupid people in sales but no one is that stupid to risk this for a few bucks. Dental sales during the day? Quite possible....lyft in the company car no way.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are shameless for sitting around and waiting for any company to chew you up and spit you out. Grow up and grow a pair kid,Mathis is the real world. If we all got told we were going to be let go tomorrow would you still feel so loyal?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez...relax. You're being a little overly sensitive. Just ignore the post or maybe take a break. Go do something fun outside.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make being happy a priority today :)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not about loyalty it's about doing what is right..... Kid

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with this post. Kid, you're living in box and have a narrow vision in general. So you're blind in that sense. Other people can see things you just can't see at this stage in your life right now. I'm sure these comments will make you angry...let me know in your response.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great ideas except both are specific violations of the co car agreement you signed. Look it up. Do that stuff on your own time, with your own resources.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biggest thieves in this company work as Managed Markets A.D.s who make six figure incomes, cheat the company out of thousands on expenses, travel for personal reasons on the company dime, and rarely leave the house except to run personal errands. The entire department has developed a culture where embezzlement is an art form.
    How many worthless meetings and teleconferences to we have to attend that are designed by them just to project an impression that they actually work and offer some value to the sales force?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we know Capt. Obvious. You don't see it yet. There is an alternate reality happening all around you; you have no idea about but you're a part of it. Your roll...you're a company puppet and the company needs puppets, but that's mostly likely where you'll stay. Sorry if I seem rude.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know. If I have to listen to our idiot mm's person on one more teleconference, I will scream while my phone is on mute, "I know, the fucking weather is sunny and in the 80s."
    Every fucking time, she starts with a weather report. Here is my message for you, nobody gives a shit!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a fool.

Please go find Morpheus and take the red pill so you can open your eyes and see the truth.