AZ's Cafepharma Thread=BORING!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2015 at 6:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing of ANY interest on here at all! Face it guys, nobody has any real worries here at AZ! No upcoming layoffs, mergers, etc. We work half-days for great money and bennies! Life is good at AZ!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go back to your own board.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Pharma is the farm league of sales job. Either use it for 1-2 years and get out and go on to something better or...settle in and just enjoy it!!! :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like a boring easy job! Life IS good!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boring is good! I have been practicing the AZ tradition of the ALL DAY LIE since the first of the year, and I love it! I have NO complaints with AZ! NONE, 0, NADA! Frenchie loves all of us! We are his children! He doesn't mind if we work short days at all. It's the European way of doing business. If you are not practicing the new AZ tradition, you are totally missing out!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't want to go out into the real workforce! It sounds like a bunch of work and no fun. Life is good in pharm land :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really know how to sell, you wouldn't waste it in Pharma. So that's why I'm staying in Pharma for a little bit longer. The good life :)