Daiichi To Sell Movantik!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2015 at 9:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just relax. There is plenty of business to go around. trolls are going to say anything to get the gullibles upset. Just be happy we got something new to promote. Idiots on here spewing nonsense are the same idiots that say we're going through layoffs every 3 months or the idiots that 'knew' we were going to get bought by Pfizer. CNs is a good place to be for now. If movantik bombs ( which I doubt but I don't know) we can worry in a year

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got news for you mr koolaid drinker, by fall, CNS will be gone. Don't doubt me. No need for ds reps, contract AND CNS, too many tenured reps on CNS.

Dust off your resumes boys and girls

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only 300 Publicis reps now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any way you cut it, this was NOT expected by field sales. AZ knew from day 1 that were going to co-promote with DS! It really shows what they think of CNS. DS will very soon have their planned layoff. Their reps are bolting for the door. Morale over there is horrible.

But, I don't think I can really blame them when you think about it. AZ reps work half-days, or less, so the extra muscle will give us a chance to "hide" amongst our Brothers-In-Sales!

Today, I will participate in the AZ new tradition known as the "All Day Lie". Need to get a little R&R in before Vegas! Off to gym!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Ok mr big shot. I'll take your word for it. It does seem like most of the big shots or people that are in the know hang out on this board. Troll on troll. Fact is nobody knows what is going to happen

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didnt AZ co promote diabetes drugs? Brilinta? what does it say about those sales reps? what does it say about the AZ sales force? Nothing. It is the future strategy of all big pharma. Share the risk with the reward through coptomotion. Nothing more than that. However, continue to be suspicious if it helps.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Daiichi Sankyo is in bad shape right now! This copromote with us is all they got going for them. Their company has made some bad decisions and have nothing in their pipeline worth selling. They're doing layoffs now too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Daiichi Sankyo is in bad shape right now! This copromote with us is all they got going for them. Their company has made some bad decisions and have nothing in their pipeline worth selling. They're doing layoffs now too.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They just pissed $200 million down the drain with their investment in Movantik.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give me the skinny on this new drug Movantik?! I need to know?! DSI rep here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Small market and even smaller opportunity. Sell the other drugs in your bag...this one's not worth your time.