Backstabbing counterparts

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2015 at 9:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your use of the word infidels is another clue to your identity. We know you are the same hateful person who is attacking her so you might as well sign your name.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you shut up this bitch. Good for you. It is time to out some of these backstabbing cowards that use CP to spread vicious rumors about people under the protection of being anonymous.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chill people chill. These threads have gotten ugly!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now you have peaked my curiousity. I used to work in the Cleveland and Toledo areas before retiring a few years ago. I think I know who you are referring to but why the mystery. If you know who it is then enlighten us all and post their initials or at least one initial.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow, what a gossip queen. did you know gossip is a sin?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't care about the name of the person who was smeared on here. We have her initials and I know who it refers to. True or not, I don't really care. I want to see the name posted of the person who did the smearing anonymously. Those are the real evil people on CP and I want the poster to name her.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really worked in this area as you claim then you have to know who is smearing CS with ugly rumors. Who do we all know who hated CS and was always jealous of her? Who do we know that was so sick and twisted that her own hateful personality got her fired?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to that completely out of control DM in Cleveland? I forget her name but I think she had been a PSS who went to Chicago as a trainer and not sure what else and then came back as the nut job DM.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will always be the nutcases that will far through the cracks, and into leadership positions in this industry for a multitude of reasons. Most of the time, they know the management or HR department, and they are in.

You don't need to pay attention to them, unless they are your manager. If that is the case, just do everything they ask and be positive in front of them regardless of their unprofessional behavior.

This job is too good to allow dummies to ruin it for you. Buckle up in front of the nut job, and in front of all company wing nuts.

One last important piece of advice: Never mention anything outside of your personal life either, because they will use that against you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

****FALL THROUGH THE CRACKS****

There will always be the nutcases that will FALL through the cracks, and into leadership positions in this industry for a multitude of reasons. Most of the time, they know the management or HR department, and they are in.

You don't need to pay attention to them, unless they are your manager. If that is the case, just do everything they ask and be positive in front of them regardless of their unprofessional behavior.

This job is too good to allow dummies to ruin it for you. Buckle up in front of the nut job, and in front of all company wing nuts.

One last important piece of advice: Never mention anything outside of your personal life either, because they will use that against you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. I had a manager who asked me if I was still working with a environmentally friendly non profit organization. When I said I was as a director, the reply was, "we really need to find a way to get you out of that." Can you imagine that!? I believe the concern was that any outside interest might pose a distraction to living and breathing AZ.

AZ really needs to train its managers better regarding sensitivities to peoples lives and non profit organizations.

AZ talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back in the day when this industry was respected, you needed 7-10 years before you were considered for a managerial position.

Today, some managers have 2-3 years experience! The reason is that they want to pay less for talent.

The young managers today (under 40) are the most clueless dumb asses I have ever seen. Most have no clue how to sell, and about 50% have no clue how to carry themselves in an office.

This reminds me of a high volume office I used to frequent, where one of the nurses confessed to be that 90% (wish I was lying here, but this is the truth) of the sales reps that come into their office were weird! This really cracked me up, and when I look at the "talent" out there and breakdown their personalities and business skills, she was absolutely correct.