Hand gun permit?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2015 at 10:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you all shut it and get your lazy as}# to work. It's outright ridiculous what you are all commenting on. Zero tolerance!!! Get back to work !!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You stupid friggin gun nuts. .....all think you have to have your RIGHTS..... Whatever, pack your handgun to work if it makes you feel like a big boy. If you get in trouble, take the heat and find a new job. Otherwise, shut the F up and go to work. We are tired of hearing about your gun rights.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big boy? Not everyone who carries is a guy. Why does protecting our right to bear arms make us gun nuts? What if the right to vote was in question? Does that make you one of those suffrage nuts??

You are an ass. Tired of hearing about your ignorance. Shut the f up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, sweetie pie. Carry your gun if you want. I hope you are ready to use it if the time comes. Like a previous poster said, wave around your gun, and just see how fast a criminal will take you down or use it against you. If it makes you feel more secure, great. I hope that is really true and not a false sense of security. And if you lose your job because of it, pull up your g string and get a new job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I carry a gun because I am a real man. Sure, I am on the down low and love me some balls and shaft downtown but I am a real man and shoot animals and other mean things so yes I am a real man. Fear me, I carry a gun.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

love it. be careful not to shoot off your own jewels

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, someone was emasculated early in life.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was dry humor, making fun of those packing their save the world weapons in their company car.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above post were brought to you by The Dirty Harry Fanboy Club,,,where we shoot 1st and ask questions later!!

KAPOW BITCHES!!! take dat Take Dat!! Pew pew!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what happens when they pull your yearly DMV records to check for any violations and it comes up that you have a carry permit now in addition to your drivers license? Do you get "flagged" as a liability? I do understand that company policy is no weapons allowed in company provided vehicles but does just having a permit alone put your job at risk?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DMV has no record of my permit. It is a separate government agency. (County Sheriffs office in my case)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP is nothing but a troll. You can look on many company CP sites, and you'll see the exact same posts, almost verbatim. So to OP I ask, why be duplicitous if you're trying to make a point? You remind me of the Greenies that use a PhotoShopped photo of a polar bear on a small piece of ice to make a point.