Tofer's Email

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does everyone think is going on?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, what's REALLY going on?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's code for "hiring freeze".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone cut and paste the email for us retirees.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the fuck would we do that?! Move on dumbass.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its entertainment - pure and simple, for us retirees!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The subtext is more like "headcount reduction"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Skippy like the poster above said....it's entertainment. Now go order tomorrows lunch and be a good boy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's no reason to look into. Simple math,1 opening in diabetes Oral in north little rock, let's fill with an under performing primary care territory in little rock, as an example. VS. hiring from outside.
    Makes perfect business sense vs a hiring freeze. But, it may be a way to sugar coat what's coming down in the near future. NOT!!! They ain't gonna be no layoffs anytime soon, so enjoy and take a deep breath there little AZ buddies!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You call it simple math and business sense...while that may be true the fact is all vacancies are to be filled only with current employees. Sounds like a hiring freeze to me. If it wasn't such a big deal why the offical email from corporate? Especially the part about doing the right thing for employees? Management also, had a conference call regarding the announcement. If it was just about business sense why all the hub bub? Layoffs may not happen this year but as the Crestor cliff gets closer it will happen.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use some common sense people. Of course it is a hiring freeze. If we have one employee and one vacancy and we can only fill the vacancy with the existing employee then don't we still have one vacancy. If you have two chairs and you throw one away, how many chairs to you have left? Duh!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ has been in a hiring freeze mode for a long time ,

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well who the fuck is surprised by this. We have been doing layoffs for several years now and backfilling with contract sales people. Don't expect one massive layoff because that would be too disruptive. So HQ will continue to placate us with lies and decetion until their long term goal is reached. Ignore the music on deck, this ship is going down a little bit at a time.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And whenever you hear the term, "doing right by our employees" it translates to, we will use some lubrication first. We are all just numbers and when the time comes it won't matter if you are a high performer or what level you are at in the organization. It just comes down to dollars with them.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Topher's email was saying that, yes, I fu**ed up, but I'm not going to admit it. We are on the right path and doing the right things even though we are on a sinking ship and market share is drowning. Stick with me because this is what our customers want, but I won't give you a life jacket to help you out.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "Tophertanic"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Topher has really created problems with all the changes. People are leaving and will continue to leave. Topher, you fucked up. You better realize your error and change things FAST

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You fools leave Topher alone! That guy made it where I didn't have to sale that dog bydureon. I love that dude.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone that goes by "Topher" is either gay, a douchebag or both.