If you wanted to diabolically jeopardize a selling unit...

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2015 at 4:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would divide the team into 2 independent selling forces--not sharing products. I would offer no real incentive for them to "help" each other. This divides share of voice in half for all products, and creates "inside" enemies for each team. I would make sure this happens as new competitors enter the marketplace, and also as big time managed care access is lost. I would not offer new resources to help them "lead" the market or even just to "match" the competitors, or provide new selling aids. I would throw out the promise of hiring new reps and increased share of voice to help….then I would never actually follow through on the hiring. Keeps them all uncertain, stressed out, and completely behind the 8 ball in a competitive market place. How am I doing so far????? BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You missed sending a GIFT by FedEx that includes a demo pen (ONE) and an ipad protector case.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. I left the company three months ago and they just delivered one to me over the weekend. Too bad they have that shitty az logo on it. Not worth anything on ebay now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm on the oral side and I got the gift with the letter that says welcome to injectables. Did everyone in Orals get this? Maybe they are going to go back to the way it was?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny!!! At what point do these upper management people say they made a mistake? After a great 2014 with momentum going into 2015, sales are nose diving. But wait--stay the course. They know what the customer wants because of their focus groups.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management will never admit they were wrong. The reps in the field know it. We live the break up everyday. Topher already covering his tracks with primary care reps will fill diabetes vacancies. No Topher, you blew the right model up in 2014 because you do not understand the dynamics in the field. You listened to blowhards and surveys instead of listening to your people who performed over expectations last year

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got one of those...and I'm on the oral team!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am confident you will all get your swagger back if we continue to have web ex's like today's! Seriously, does the brand team have ANY idea why prescribers choose what they choose, or why patients choose what they choose? Yes, we have quality products. Much of those "comparisons" cannot be used in the field, even though what'sherbucket even used that word on the web ex and then had to retract it. I don't want to elaborate further regarding company discussion, but those on the call know full well it was just a waste of time and a huge joke. Quit whining brand team. You all are a part of this mess. You all wear shitty pants all day long.......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Home Office here. Um, we're going to need you oral people that got those to send them back to us, m'kay?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ahhhah hahaha ......fat chance. I'm keepin mine. Just to make sure we keep everyone focused on the pen. And because we don't need to be spending more on FedEx charges than we already do, for a friggin box with a letter in it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh come on now. It was highly motivating, and I am thankful for the encouragement to continue to repeat the same message to the same high targets we are counting on to save our AZZs. I cannot wait to go to work on Monday to see last Wednesday's doctor, and discuss this AGAIN. I might even try to see him again Friday, because the brand team and gopher think it's a good idea. All In, right here

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Topher is an idiot. Has really fucked things up

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is exactly what drives me nuts. AZ diabetes had a ton of momentum at the end of 2014 and we are falling flat on our faces in 2015. Our competitors have to love Topher and our new management team.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, you're spot on. I can't wait for the ask Topher teleconference. Do they really think anyone is going to share their true opinion on one of those conference calls? Doing so would get your fired. I would like to see them do a anonymous survey to get rep opinions.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would we. They will have their talking points and spin it like they always do. They could care less what the grunts are seeing and hearing in the field. They have their team of experts making decisions and their always right.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*They're always right. You on the other hand, are not.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great , a English major!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would we. They will have their talking points and spin it like they always do. They could care less what the grunts are seeing and hearing in the field. They have their team of experts making decisions and their always right.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so spot on and accurate that it's, unfortunately, funny as hell. This is the truth to a tee!! Hope AZ plans on getting their stuff together.