Are you going to spend much time with your publicis rep re: Movantik?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 28, 2015 at 10:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think they will be around very long since we just signed the agreement with Daiichi-Sankyo. I don't think I will waste my time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Given the times- Do you realize that you may not be around for long and the contract reps will take your place ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I am a veritable God at this profession, worthy of every penny the company has spent for me. Why waste time with such worthless vermin? Publicis has as much value as the gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe heel. You fly back to school now little Starling. Fly, fly, fly..

What an entitled, self centered, little prick.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Where ignorance is bliss-It is folly to be wise" enough said.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let them contact you.

You stand to gain nothing by interacting with them.

You stand to lose a lot. Look out for #1. They want your job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great advice! My rep has a good reputation. They were laid off from a major pharma company. This person is good, and therefore a rival, someone to be thrown under the bus when the opportunity arises. AZ could pay them $20K less than me and have a rep just as good as I am, maybe better. Lookout for #1 is right!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You nailed it! Don't trust them! They are all trying to get our jobs! The only good thing is that we may can hide behind them! Let them do the work for the most part. I need to break in that new set of clubs I just bought!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go teamwork!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are second rate. Don't give them a second thought.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DS reps are the bottom feeders of the industry. They are getting reedy to have a big layoff at their shitty little company. The Publicis reps are like sharks swimming around you looking to attack at the right moment. Have little to no interaction with either of them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You panty waste, whining little PiSSing AZ turds will get yours soon enough. What do you have in your bag that you can hang your hat on. I hope it's something better than Movantik. What a piece of shit. Pun intended.

We at Publicis will be fine. You sorry little shits will still be stuck with AZ. Whatcha ya goin' do then? Huh?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You wonderful PSSes, whatever the hell that is, are all about some teamwork. That's why AZ is such a WONDERFUL company to work for, isn't it?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great analysis on DS reps...they are bottom feeders for sure. My buddy worked there for a few years, after we got laid off at GSK...and he told me that about 1/2 of the reps are training were terrible. They didn't even dress right. One guy sold tools or something. Crazy.

As for PSS, trust me, they don't care about your job. Most have money and don't care to work for stupid AZ anyway. The exception might be the very young reps.

Anyway, those of you that don't want to communicate with them are immature and need to get with the times. Contract is not going anywhere. Also, to not make a good connection with a person that might be interviewing you or can help you in the future with a job, is stupid.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am Publicis and the only one selling anything.

Don't think I want your job. It will be extinct shortly

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oha , i remember you from Vegas .....youre that self entitled little twat with the flabby ass ! You do realize i wouldnt have try to piss on you 2 years ago when I was......lets not get patty ....once they realize how much more they have to pay for your ego ...while getting the same nbrs from us ...its bye bye and back to the GAP .....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FUCKIN A RIGHT !!! And after meeting that dumb little Kardashian Bimbo ...I will work twice as hard to get her out !! :))

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aaah an insider,too bad you didnt report to me when I was DM at a small company called Pfizer ...you'll learn your lesson soon enough dickface ;)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I remember you too. English is your second language.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I consider the Publicis and DS reps "kitchen help". They are the dried shit under my designer shoes! As long as they work hard so I can practice the new AZ tradition of the ALL DAY LIE, we will get along just fine. Now, all of you little DS and Publicis reps get the hell to work!!!