Reps Leaving

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Dec 31, 2010 at 2:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well upper mgt, here it comes, i hear that at least 12 reps, most of them SAS's, recently gave notice. Way to retain your top talent. The culture here is horrible, the goals are unrealistic and the there is absolutely no leadership in this company. They do not care about the rank and file reps at all, expect more resignations, I know so many people that are leaving or looking to leave and while they are, they are not out working for you and this company!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because only 20 prescriptions per month separate the top from the worst rep, this change in reps will serve to facilitate the planned turnover on schedule for 2011, helping H.R. accomplish its goal. Thank you for the update.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This shihole must be the greatest tax sheter for generics. It loses millions and continues to turn everything it touches into toxic waste. Only in America.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left a long time ago but still collect my pay check. My mgr is so stupid. The joys of double dipping.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a former SAS who just left-the Grass is definetely greener, I am being treated like an adult and don''t have to watch managers from the URO division pretend they actually know something. If you can-GET OUT!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying that your manager was a Urology manager who actually knew that YOU did not know how to sell Tresltar and that you consistently winged it and lost all of our business that the Urology Team worked so hard for?

Good and happy you are gone you Nephrology loser!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To Watson not Sherlock,
    Attacking the messenger, beast? You assume too much (makes an ass out of you.)
    Oh, and you spilled some koolaid on your shirt, you P.P.A. You demonstrate the emotional intelligence of an early teenager with that last little tantrum. Try checking out Stephen R. Covey at your local library. But then, Watson does promote the aggressive ignorant type, so why change? If you are in Urology, the shoe fits. Please place it where the sun never shines if you can manage to remove your head from that orifice.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So now it is Nephrology that is the reason for Trelstar going to shit? Thought it was pricing managed by our brilliant leadership team that got us in this mess. Look around, good sales reps continue to leave but our sales management team has had no turnover and we continue to fail. What is the pedigree of our management team? We thought the new head of sales would be the answer. So has anyone been named yet? Paul, I know you are a moron, but haven't you figured that our sales and marketing management needs an overhaul?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did great with Trelstar-what a piece of SHIT product, no backing from marketing, re-imbursement a joke, and please don't get me started on SELL!!! This is money driven product
    and Urology to claim they can sell anything is a joke-Mister manager. You are stuck in this
    worthless company, Have a nice 2011-I know I will! 2011 will kill that product.