Access Closure

Discussion in 'Abbott Vascular' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2011 at 12:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this company going to make it??? Anyone know anything about it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they claim #2 market share in country with 70 million in sales 2010

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sales were that high about 2 years ago. nowhere near that now. at the peak, no one would buy them, so I am thinking DOA as far as becoming a power. Not a growth segment and ever more competition in the face of declining reimbursements. Also the Minx is not used very often for pci, mainly for diagnostic cath.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DEAD. They missed their window.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't be so sure about that one. Took them way too long to come out with a next generation device, but they've weathered the storm. Arstasis and Exoseal have proven to be fads to some degree, and ACI is growing again. Grip works and works well. Radial growth is a concern, but the Mynx isn't going anywhere any time soon.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Casciaro kicks ass

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can something be considered a fad when it has as much market share as Mynx and it's been on the market 6-7 months?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DG's Midwest reg sells more Mynx than Ashley Schaefer sells BMWs. Whoo!

9. yeah I heard that dude throws the ball fast as f...ck. And that makes him better than everybody else.

10. Bobby Possum

Bobby Possum Guest

I heard ChiTown KP contributed to almost 98% of all ACI marketshare by himself.
    Now that's getting it done! Whoo!

11. Yeah that is true, that dude should at least be promoted to director what a superstar. And did you hear about his ASP increases? Damn that ballah can sell!

12. Bobby Possum

Bobby Possum Guest

Rumor has it that ChiTown Bawler has done so much for closure that the mayor of Chi gave him the keys to the city. But that he said "no thanks, I already have some of those." This guy must be UNREAL!

13. I heard he's got mutha f....ckin 20's on his Benz too. No that is ballah!

14. Bobby Possum

Bobby Possum Guest

ChiTown Baller did it again!! This guy is the Abe Froman of ASP. With 20's on your Benz, you better Bawl...and man does this guy throw fast!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cant wait to see these scum bags, aka, ex fox hollow gang on thier knees begging Angioseal to buy them.

Pennies on the dollar anyone? interesting data rumored to be forthcoming that will dry up share faster than the "mynx me" campaign your chicago based egomaniac came up with.

Pure class that guy was!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please elaborate on the potential findings that are about to be published related to Mynx?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ur a fucking tool
    Probably work for Boston Scientific is my guess
    Get a life u loser!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AngioSeal has its eye off of the closure ball, and ExoSeal was recalled from the market. Mynx is doing pretty well again (due to the new device Mynx Grip) from what I am told, and actually heard they are going to have a big sales force expansion in 2013. I am not so sure ACI is at their knees.

But then again, it looks like the "experts" on Cafe Pharma know all.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Closure is a dying business because of radial access
    The only upside is large hole market which can only be utilized with suture mediated closure
    Per close to be exact

Access closure owes St jude a shit load of money so it will be interesting to see how that plays out

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the CHI Town Baller in the mix....ACI will be just fine.

Heck, he can cut STJ a check personally if it is needed in the end.

And btw, the closure market (2011 numbers) is 425 million and that does not include radials and patches.