Management?

Discussion in 'ImpactRx' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2011 at 11:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No strong leadership within this management team. Sales goals are a pipe dream. Don't be surprised when more folks are laid off because business development is unable to sell anything beyond syndicated data services. Dust off the resume!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ship is going down. Jump out of the toxic waste dump of a company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah so all posts must be positive otherwise you are a disgruntled former employee who was let go. Let's deal in facts asshole rather than supposition - ImpactRx and TargetRx were never profitable on their own and might be now only because of massive cost cutting and nothing else. Market research companies are a dime a dozen. The old Source assets are the greatest red herring known to man. Do you even know how many companies have bought and choked on that turd? WK with their deep pockets couldn't turn that division around...you really think an Indian PE firm will...lol...OK. This play is solely to cut costs, consolidate offerings and try to repackage it to the next sucker.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You my friend are a complete clueless dip shit asshole. ImpactRx was profitable 5 of the last 6 years. Unlike many private companies they published their results.

I have no input on TargetRx however I am skeptical.

Every company in this sector is under seige...just like your career. Stop the woe is me ane move on. Question were you let go due to performance?

No posts need not be positive yet they need to be truthful.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The negative comments are truthful. This company is doing poorly and there will not be bonuses again this year.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can hardly contain my laughter. Feel free to point everyone here to the published results you clueless stain and shut everyone up for good. Oh right, you can't because they were not published. Clearly a profitable company such as ImpactRx would have sold for far more than 13.5M (taking out debt paid), especially after having been profitable for 5 of the last 6 years. That is just too rich. Don't project failing careers on anyone other than yourself, especially if you have been dumb enough to have stayed with the company that long. Hmmmmm....who could that be?...Pat, are you there?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey clown face old line loser. We are glad to be part of a progressive strategy. The past is done. I know the VC gave up on this company in 2007. We survived long enough to get acquired. Thank you I have a job. You my friend need to leap into the current decade. I betcha you wished you were with us now "my lonesome Prozac dependent friend"!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful about working for this company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why be careful? Please tell.