Aesculap Division??

Discussion in 'B. Braun Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2013 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is it like at Aesculap? Pay? Culture? Market?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With our faithful leader Larry Rubens still here, IT SUCKS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base 32-33,car allowance, monthly paid commissions which equate to 1% of what is brought in, 401k, etc. usually make 70-80 first year

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not true, my base came in higher than that. Troll

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What can an associate sales rep expect to earn or make? how about benefits - company car/allowance ... etc???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We obviously don't need people like you if you can't read a few posts earlier to get an answer to your question.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOT TRUE!! Base is way higher, matching 401k, pension, all healthcare benefits, car allowance, gas and parking all paid for. I am very happy overall.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Comp plan is solid. Plus if G.G. (The closet homo from Purdue) can make it here anybody can.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

Anyone applying to the LV territory?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted. The guy from Pennsylvania took three weeks to give me a call back about setting up the next step. I already accepted another position and it seemed like it shocked him that I wasn't waiting for his company. Sorry but there are too many great opportunities still out there.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted. The guy from Pennsylvania took three weeks to give me a call back about setting up the next step. I already accepted another position and it seemed like it shocked him that I wasn't waiting for his company. Sorry but there are too many great opportunities still out there.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO SO TRUE HA HA, seems like too small of a company/territory?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing for a surgical sales rep position in the south central area. I have a few years sales experience. Can anyone give me any more details about the pros and cons of this position and division?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah the main con is this company doesn't pay worth s.hit. Low base salaries and terrible comp plan. Companies like this want desperate people that are out of work or fresh out of college so they can pay them scraps. You've been warned.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any insight into the Nashville territory opening? Does anyone know hiring manager or rep contact close to that area?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this Neuro? Run run run! ZERO innovation. Good luck

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was a neuro rep for a few years. Here's the advice I'd give, which I wish someone gave to me. Take this job and make all great relationships with the Neuro and spine surgeons. Go to the cases where they are using your products. Relationships = $.

Then after a few years approach a few of the big spine companies, and then you will make real money. Aesculap has always paid their reps less than other companies for years, but it can be a great stepping stone company if done correctly.

Best of luck.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I met the guy in Boston and he said he was killing it, has been for years; over $200k every year. Real?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he does very well