Is this a good company to work for?

Discussion in 'Surgiquest' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2014 at 4:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with this company? I heard they have plans to grow rapidly over the next few years. Seems like a very limited bag/potential. Once you sell a $30K insufflator to your hospitals......then what? Tubing and trocars? Ugh!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't bother if you think that's it. Your clearly a scared Ethicon TL or Covidien Endo rep. Don't worry our port won't hurt any of your contracts. Now call applied and go sell on price!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the first post, this product brings little additional value over standard insufflation and is twice the cost. Let's be honest, surgeons are not losing insufflation all the time. Definitely not enough to justify the cost of this system. Good luck selling the benit it's of lower pressure surgery! What a joke. Also, I don't know how good this company is to work for but have you seen their Reps? When they do show up(rarely), they are not impressive.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is the best. As long as you like huge quotas and leadership steering us into a wall!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Answer - nope, not at all, couldn't be any further from a good company.
    This is a mess and I feel like this all about the owner and management getting what they want, payday.
    I have never seen a bigger mess and confusion in a business. Just wait til' 3Q falls short.
    To the outside this is the opposite of good. Managed by intimidation, big un-realistic quotas, threats and Hail Mary / daily emails about capital sales by management.
    Worst in the biz.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper mgt must be panicking as the company has not yet been sold. Sounds like massive pressure to the salesforce. Too bad...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is this big mouth poster. Seems like the salesforce at Surgiquest is scared!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Answer to original poster - yes, this is the best company to work for in med device.
    All you have to do is give tons of shares to everyone and promise big payouts. Just deal with the bologna leadership cause you will make a ton if hit unrealistic capital and disposable quotas.
    Management lies / CK the best and most lame: Line up for we will be around $300M in due time. Ha.
    Can't even hit $30M in USA w ease. How do we hit $300M and get those options to hit CK?
    Dried up loser!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been here for over a year and I can honestly agree with this post. I can't believe the BS I'm hearing and reading on email. This place is great if you want to feel like your right out of college in your first sales job getting micromanaged to the extreme. The weekly BS is just that.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it's not.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Only 4 in the entire country have sold 3 units this quarter. Nice quota CK. sell 3 my ass. You are a laughing joke.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess:

Ny
    Boston
    Fla
    Chicago

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Best ever. Professional development is second to none under CK.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way. Personal development? It's bad when you can say that
    you would never want to be a manager here!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst company ever. Pretty obvious when President and director quit this year. Very unstable. Just call them or any rep that used to work for the company. Good luck getting a positive referral out of them or anyone else. Call three and see what they tell you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. If HR would actually do something and send out employee survey like everyone else does they would be shocked at what they hear.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe I lowered myself to interview for this piece of crap company. Like others said, I was fed lies about income and what % of the SF was hitting quota. Then I find out like a few other territories there is a lousy distributor that has rights to several key accounts. When I started asking questions the dipshit freshman manager who had defected from another worthless device company 5 months ago didn't like it. Clear sign intelligent professionals don't belong at this poor excuse of a company. I give them 5 months before their $30K superfluous (can YOU spell that, dipshit manager? I don't think YOU have the MENTAL CAPACITY to even spell, get the hint, asshole!) and their worthless company go down like the Titanic! I specifically asked the stupid manager how many reps hit quota and he insisted nearly 85% did. I think he got his numbers backwards. It's more like 85% didn't sell 3 units last quarter, you lying asshole. Good luck getting a job after this company tanks!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true. They even tripled the sales compensation in q4 and still hardly anyone sells three units. What a disaster. Never been lied to as much from a manager in my career. If you can sleep well at night knowing you bold face lie every day god help you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, who lied to you? Did you only hear what you wanted?
    I'm curious who specifically promised you something (not trying to be a jerk, am interviewing here & curious), I have been told this is a super hard job, seemed like the Manager I was interviewing with trying to chase me away.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know the other persons situation but I can tell you when 85% of the sales team is not selling 3 systems. Management lied to almost everyone. If you don't believe just go call a couple other reps.