2014 Turnover - CC

Discussion in 'Coloplast' started by Magnus von Magnussen, Nov 10, 2014 at 3:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. How many reps have left this sinking ship in 2014? Once bonuses are paid out, who else will be out the door?

Will ML use NSM to change bonus payout again? That was a class move last year.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I count 7 CC TMs have left since last year's NSM. Is that right?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The number is around 9, thanks to ML love of the CARE program. ML's Hitler management style will continue to run reps away or he will fire them, that is what you call great leadership.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently Danish success is measured only in CARE leads, not sales.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This such a stupid thing to talk about on this board. I don't like how I'm being told to do my job. Whaaaaahhhh! What a bunch of b!+(#es. I want to go left, but the company says to go right. Whaaaahhhh! Why does it matter? Just do what the company is asking to do and you'll be paid for it. It's not that hard to do. Why do you think we are considering more and more people with pharma backgrounds? It's not real sales. Just get the name and script and move on. Crybabies! Oh and try maybe working more than 2.5 days per week. Let's start there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^ Well Said ^^

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a trolling Manager, make sure you add it to your weekly success report! Now jump back in line you little turdlings...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Why do you think we are considering more and more people with pharma backgrounds?"

Good question. I'm under the assumption "leadership" is looking for better looking, mindless TMs. Less questions = less hassles.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the regional manager responsible for the north central? Position is open and posted in urology. Good position and what do regionals make in this division? Thank you

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This isn't a place for real questions. This is where reps go to complain about how they wish they were running the company and can make better decisions than those who are. Go call a headhunter.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny to think you wouldn't want sales guys making the call when they work for a SALES SUBSIDIARY. Call Coloplast US what it is... and let the sales team act accordingly.

What happens once they figure out a way to collect names/numbers without a field sales force? Then you just need key accounts and you're set.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the rep in Dallas left too? Where did she go or did she find a job? Sinking ship...HELP!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ML and EV, under the direction of Denmark or on their own horrendous leadership, are RAPIDLY driving away the solid sales performers. Giving a token 3k is an insult. Tells there was alot of leftover money due to low comp payouts. We dont want that money...just realistic goals and LESS CARE (piss..its a #I%%a violation anyway).

Seeing 80% of the sales force out of the gates this year at just 85% of their total sales proves goal setting is based on the company hitting their forcast and profits, but not the reps. This is across all business units in Chronic CARE.

I doubt ML and EV and all the chrony Danes are taking pay cuts.

In the end driving down a reps income or basically 'telling' them they arent going to make $ just kills a good rep's desire to take those extra steps each day to outperform.

Coloplast will continue to lose marketshare. But not CARE enrollees....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the reps that still have a since of morality and integrity have left or are looking to get out. What they are doing with CARE leads is unethical and downright illegal. Asking clinicians to violate HIPAA laws is unethical and exchanging scripts with dealers from CARE leads is illegal.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can say that those of us who left last year (8 and counting) are a lot happier and wish we would have jumped ship the moment the CARE program started. ML is not looking for Sales People, but yes men, that is why he's hiring Pharma Reps (glorified food servants). ML is by far the worst Director I've hade the privilege to work under and he has either run off or fired every good rep Coloplast had, with the exception of Heath, Keith, Brandon and Justin.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen brother, until ML is fired or retires Coloplast will not any loyalty, free thinkers or team work. ML motto, my way or the highway, now go get some CARE leads my little Monkeys.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Preach it my friend.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, anyone who was here more than three will totally understand. ML is a cancer in the CC division and has been since he took over.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you mean years.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Left because of CARE and poor Management.