Only 14 mangers hit this segment

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by Anonymous, Nov 30, 2014 at 9:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see what happens when the managers hit the wall!!!
    Can't wait until they get a taste of A$$ to Mouth
    Yum yum and sir yes sir
    Eating $hit is never fun
    14 of over 50 not at plan
    That's a problem

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suggest you you worry more about how you are going sell our vest rather than worry about those that aren't going to be here much longer. You all have the same tools, I only wish you had the same drive as the best performers in our ranks. Stop complaining and start figuring out why your on here wasting time while others are making this life saving product accessible to their customers and patients. What a shame to bite that hand that feeds you so well!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fu ... We will all be working somewhere else
    Because there are enough people to expose this fraud of a device to the oig
    Sr leadership is going to jail

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i can only hope you're my cell mate

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No ... I'm on the inside working with the government.
    I have full immunity

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suggest you consider what price it took before you sold your good conscience, ethics, and concern for solid and dedicated employees. I realize things are fairly cheap around here, so I hope you got a few bucks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you on this site??? Are you trying to put out fires on cafe pharma? Just like the fires we have to put out on a daily basis from your idiotic policies that leave us angry customers and patients. Wouldn't your time be better spent trying to solve the problems that have lead to massive turnover??? if your going to point the dirty end of the stick, point it at yourself first! There is no small minority of unhappy people here. 70 percent of us leave every year and are replaced by entry level hires. I guess this is why you believe you can talk down to employees on cafe pharma, with your lies and fabrications. You think most of the mindless new employees you have hired, will walk in a straight line behind you. Guess even the new green recruites are finding hard to believe your bullshit message.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are disgruntled and most likely have never performed in any company you have been with. One of those reps that is bitter because you have never made that awesome walk up to the podium to receive your performance award at the National Sales Meeting. How you got into this company is really a surprise to me. There are a number of poor, under performing reps in this company, it really disappoints me. You have the opportunity, the product, the data, and the compensation to do great things here, but you'd rather blow it by spending your time on here bitching. Call a recruiter please, now! Take your under performing friends with you!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish I could post a picture of JP handing me an award but I can't. Made this company over 2 million last yr so gfy. Now I'm just collecting all the info for oig and hope many others join me in sharing the fraud PERIOD

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also have many useless awards and trophies... I wish I could join this guy and shove them all up your a$$. I should have never come to this shithole

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the record, your mouth says it all, you use language that tells everyone you are not right for this job. You accuse everyone of ruining your life, when you did it all yourself. Nobody ever told you to hire Psr's to review charts to make you money. You are over your head, paying lawyer who will take your money and then tell you, "sorry, guess it went the other way"! Move on you dirty mouth low performer! You make me sick!
    Ps: You never made the company money, you were a cost from day one!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure that it takes 6 MOs per segment to basically cover salary, expenses etc.. for a rep. So anything over 6 MOs per segment is making the company money. Now when you keep raising the goals every two weeks in no time at all all the reps are under water. That is a whole f=different ball game. So, yes I have made the company money, but your terrible forecasting and goal setting has allowed for 70% of the reps to leave each year.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the executive team still in place? We all know these are the most useless managers.

ML
    JW
    SB
    JP

Quite the foursome, and the laughing stock. Ask anyone who knows cardiology or the field.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still the same sorry bunch of misfits

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not who you think I am... That I promise!
    But I do have all I need to bring this place down!
    I will have the last laugh!
    I won't leave until you go to jail or the lights are turned off
    But I do like driving you crazy as I mind fu

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your wrong a$$hole
    24 of 58 managers hit goal after segment closed
    That's GREAT performance
    That means only 34 managers went a$$ to mouth

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keeping them hungry! The zoll way.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, I look at this board every so often and its always the same toxic rhetoric. It must really be a shit hole to work for, but what I don't quite understand, is why or how so many are lured in, just to find it was the wrong move. Its really too bad.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Human nature, "It cant happen to me"! Most reps jump around every year or 2 any way. Zoll's like a prostitute. They lure you in with looks and temptations they get what they want from you and then off to look for the next client/ rep to screw.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its really not as bad here as you make it out to be or as terrible as the board posts suggest. I assume its a couple nonperforming reps that are jealous they haven't been successful here yet...or at any previous med device they have had, posting their frustrations on here. They have a great product and the credibility of some of the KOL docs touting its wonder, but they are frozen in fear how to position it. Really is shameful to have these type of so called sales pros in our organization!