BSX to Aquire AMS

Discussion in 'American Medical Systems' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2014 at 5:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it's official.....!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says who?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is camilles nocturnal emmision. Just another wet dream.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think its Bard that buyin us.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. Going to be announced on Feb 29, 2015.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

something is brewing cause your vp kirk is jumping over here to NxThera. Prob getting out of there while he can

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nxtherra? Ha good luck. Yes, it is only a matter of time before he would leave. I hope he is getting a nice raise in salary because the urolift folks are going to own the small prostate market where greenlight competes.

Jeff

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is funny! What a gimmick urolift is.....hey there Mr. Info...hint hint.....the prostate still grows after you place the clothing tags in, maybe six months of relief and then BOOM, back to square one. Short lived start up that no fool would ever buy. The best thing about urolift is they dissolved colplast leadership and they will regret the move....double win for AMS. Another clue to the clueless, Kirk has nothing to do with GL.

Not Jeff

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does the prostate still "grow" after a doc does a greenlight channelectomy? Why yes it do. If you think that urolift is similar to thermatrix and 6 months later back to square 1 you are either camille farhat, Joe martin, or mike kujak, in otherwords clueless about the disease state. You are correct that Kirk is clueless and will bring zero weight to Nxtherra.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea ok, at least tumt is killing alpha receptors...it's doing SOMETHiNG. Enjoy your time there

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See that, I already have you comparing it to the bench of tumt, ouch!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something? Thats how you define clinical efficacy? The urolift staples do "something" also.

And no sexual side effects. I can still dump my load on your mom. It does not go back into my lasered bladder.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now I completely understand why you are part of that class act organization

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dick humor. Its what we do. Now due to my position have seen a lot of dicks and vaginas and most urologists find that humor is a great elixir. And the ability to release semen is also a great stress reliver. The mere thought that this poison would shoot back into my bladder following a greenlight is a dealbreaker. Just one more reason why Uroloift works and sells.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree with this post.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris Mays surfing the cp boards again?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Mike Kujak and I know that you never worked well with Kirk! Happy New year!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or Rick Staples evidently.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of home office folks surfing today! Hello JB and Lindsey! I hope your holiday was a nice one!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was, thanks!!