new comp plan

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2014 at 8:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not sure I understand it still. my base changed but I think i am going to be worse off

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is fair and ok with it. Expect a double digit growth year in my territory.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tal here. i am not to unhappy. I was given a 5k base raise.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaha. You are exactly what sucks about this company. You got an at tops 96 dollar per week raise (before tax) and are happy about it. 96 dollars? What joke. You are pathetic.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

giddy up. its the perfect plan. you got to get your ass out of bed now and get to work.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love leadership via Cafepharma....EES used to be a good place to work, now its just a graveyard....u don't even matter and u don't get that...obsolesence

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep, caters towards softies a la the pharm model..JV or Little League squad representing the new Ethicon now..Delusional reps thinking that they bring value or have a viable role.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do any med device jobs offer value now? I'm looking to bail from here after 5 years. Haven't found anything yet

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Left for intuitive 2 years ago. It is a whole different ball of wax.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny because there are a ton of people leaving intuitive..the growth cycle is over but the quotas haven't adjusted. Plus management sucks and the culture is awful. I'm looking to leave myself. And before you say something, I have been in the top 10% of the sales force for 4 straight years

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ethicon = Everyone gets a trophy day

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ethicon = A good place to work if you're a new college grad or a part time mom.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So which medical device job is for the 30 something year old male only? ortho? no, those guys got it easy! pacers? no, those guys are not chasing new business like we do.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a great question...Pacer Reps are on call and have a lot of BS do deal with...but make great money. Ortho is heading downhill in a hurry and is being consolidated like nobody's business. I'd say a really good capital job might be the answer. Hard work, absolutely. But you can make Pacer money, not be on call, and focus on new business. Then it's on to the next one.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i call bullshit. No one was given a raise

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're wrong...
    The two guys I work with got $11k and $15k raises. Mine was $7k

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats bull. As a sales rep J&J doesn't pay out different salarys for the same role. And merrit increases don't happen till March.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bro you are way off base..I guarantee you salaries are different for the same role types.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bases are the same. Merit increases are what varies the "salary". The other poster suggested that he/she got a $7k raise and that they knew of others that got $11 & 15K - In December or January? That's crap.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently you guys missed the calls last month where they explained all of this..the DMs gave out one page documents to each rep showing the new salary and "splits" under the new structure and pay grades. Some people stayed the same while others saw significant base salary adjustments. The target comp at plan stays the same but the percentage that represents base is different.
    Merit increases won't come out until February at the earliest