And the worst managers are....

Discussion in 'Medline' started by Anonymous, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like a water slide, faster and faster and cannot stop. But hey he asked for it it should be fun to watch

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's he going to be doing?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why should he not be pummeled? The reps he lied to and stuck a knife in the back of have lived with what he had done. Some were fired just to take the heat off himself and they had trouble getting work because of what he did to further his time at Medline. So let's not be vague about it. He was a lazy manager who did the bear min to keep his job. He would stick any rep in the back when he found it to suit his needs. He would not return a call to a rep or customer to help solve a problem. If you complained about his lack of help to corp you got fired. Do you want me to go on?????

If not I will assume the we all agree that Greg is/was the worst manager.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In corporate office - Sue McInnes Patty Long

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN AMEN AMEN OR WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

brian dbag motter

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?? Brian Motter...pretty spineless to call the guy out w/o stating your reasons. What did he do, or didn't, to get your vote for worst manager?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "worst" manager? Oh, man, how could I possibly narrow it down to just one?! Here is a short list of shame for Medline managers in descending order.

1. Thomas. P Littlebottom
    2. Rev. Arnold Casper Shredington IV
    3. Tapeesh "The Arab Thunder" Mussein Al'Habib
    4. Lawrence Hettelbinger-Mötenstein (deceased)
    5. Dick Cheevers (formerly Jacques von Bordeaux)
    6. And last, but not least, Mortecai Andrew Lipton OBGYN

I have particular beef with #3. I bought that bastard a sandwich on good faith and he never even had the common American decency to pay me back.

And, seeing as this is an anonymous site, I would be remiss if I did not identify myself - lest I be one of "those guys" who publicly bashes a Medline manager behind the curtain of anonymity. My name is Michael T. Sandsworth, Son of Korian, Last of the Sandfolk, Hand of Wisdom, Father of Dragons, The Oath Keeper, Branch of Justice. I'm also M.D.....but no power trip here. You can call me Mike.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you've run across the guy, no explanation is needed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hands down Patrick Kenny. Completely clueless. Doesn't understand distribution, packs, or pretty much anything. It's amazing he is a manager at all, failing upward much?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Motter the balding guy with the hot wife, or is he that a$$ with the goatee?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hot wife?..., pretty sure he's been divorced a few times. Maybe he has a goat, but that's just a cover for his twitch.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will second that.....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Proof is in the Pudding

Now that Greg Smith is gone, the division that was dead last year after year after year under Greg's leadership (or lack there of) is climbing out of last place and moral is at an all time high.

Time for the Mills to cut him lose, over the years he has cost the Mills millions in sales, why do they still keep him around.

Signed,

Enjoying the new vibe and my job again

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen, time to get him off the Mill's teats. He has been dead weight for way too many years.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smitty is gone, where did he go?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glade "The Asshole" French?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for Alabama King Snake!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They sent him to Florida to some dead end job. But he did not get the clue to go away. But then again since he is totally useless he will stay until they just fire him. It is not like he has any skills what so ever, no one else would take him for anything more than an entry level position. Sad really he has been at Medline for 25 years a d has no talent anyone else would want.