L. Musto is new RSM!? What a joke!

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2013 at 7:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, she did make us all these nice little Ostomy scrapbooks, I mean binders. This is what wonderful, skilled want-to-be-managers. No kidding, it is embarrassing. Not professional at all. When I tried to use this tool, the two WOCNs I was meeting with my just looked at each other, then back at me and laughed and rolled her eyes. Why can't we hire real managers? I can make better sales tools in my sleep. Complete waste of time and money - the RSM and the scrapbook!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, sorry I was laughing so hard. Meant to say.

"This is what wonderful, skilled want-to-be-managers DO."

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is the kind of crap these jerks feed us. How about that mailing from HR? How insulting (if you could even read it the print was illegible) I thought we were on austerity with budgets? Stop treating us like you know more or better than we do -- YOU don't even understand a little bit about what we do........If I wasn't crying I'd be laughing. BTW Musto Mustgo

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not understand why an RSM would feel the need to make binders/scrapbooks for the TMs. Most, if not all of the reps I have ever worked with, put together their own detail books, or whatever you want to call them. We know what best fits our needs as far as carrying with our other materials, and certainly know how to select the contents from available case studies, samples,detail aids to present from etc. If her team does not know how to put together something professional and effective, then they were just bad hires. Maybe Pharma reps who have to be told to point to this and say this. Of course Ostomy is heading towards Pharma as they run around and collect names all day. Hopefully these were not in actual ring binders, as we all know how cool and professional those look!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is ths L. Musto person andt why so much hatred??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the previous posts jack a**!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuse me?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I won't excuse you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been in Las Vegas for a few days this week and who do I see a couple nights ago? Lauren Musto -Gaither!
    I had to look a couple times. My guess is that she is no longer with Convatec, but this is generally based on the company she was keeping and attire she was displaying (and the fact that is was the middle of the week and day/night). I am like WOW, this girl is not who we knew when she worked for Convatec. Scary, raw and a little too much public display of stuff you don't want to see. Somethings cannot be unseen. Hopefully it is true when they say "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas".

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless there has been a very, very recent change in her employment, she is still with Convatec. She is no longer "Gaither" as divorced a while ago. That was one short marriage.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious, but I would have loved to see that in action. She has a completely other freak side, that if known to management, she would be long gone - or maybe not as they are clueless. Heard she spends lots of time up in Seattle with her band man - guy. My guess is that she finds a way to work with the rep up there a lot!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough already. She is one fine human being. So, she's s bit freaky. Who cares --- it's 2016 and the Ostomy group is run by a 15 year old. Heaven help you guys

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with most of what you are saying. Sure she is a "fine human being" but you could probably say that about most of the employees. It is not exactly a compliment but I get it. Lets back off the Lauren. Freaky managers are pretty much what the company has created as a survival mechanism. And yes, the ostomy group is challenged, but so is the rest of the company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh Dude, you have it bad. She must have really played you back in the day.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While I am not sure if Lauren is a freak or not, she has been doing the best she can under challenging and poor conditions. I worked with her for more than a few years and can say she was a good TM and quite successful while in that role. Anyone who can survive 10 years or whatever her tenure is at the new Convatec, must have an amazing inner strength. To have been thrown into the role of Regional Manager after a well respected and loved RSM was shown the door, sucked. It was a role she wanted, but probably not in that way. If it were me, I would not have accepted that role under those circumstances. The team was torn apart and it was not pretty. The company handled it all very poorly, and it just went down hill from there. She has to wear a pretty thick skin, and maybe blinders on, to continue on with this company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was one of Valentard's favorite tricks, terminate a loyal excellent employee, for no reason whatsoever, and put in someone who said something nice to him. The good lord knows that no one actually ever, in his whole pathetic life actually liked anything about him.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, thick skin and blinders - she has to know that she is not well liked at all by her own team and anyone she interacts with within convatec, yet she does not care. If she could get her ego in check, it might help. Please Lauren, step back and listen to yourself, you really are a work of art...NOT!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is this Lauren girl? She doesn't seemed well liked.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

read the previous posts jack As*!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is Lauren headed off to? Is she staying with ConvaTec or off to greener pastures?