iRhythm's ziopatach

Discussion in 'iRhythm' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2011 at 1:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth be told, we barely are from what I hear

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They found another group of morons (investors) to throw money at them. They actually have some decent business on the west coast, but nationally they are nothing to be concerned with in the arrhythmia monitoring field.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure this company is following legal billing pratices and the reps have a "get in your face" attitude. We are unfortunatly in deep with them because the physicians want to use the device (I question if they are somehow profiting).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone threw another 17 million at this POS.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, sure did. Watch out things are starting to happen!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're going to burn right through that money.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they looking to sell the company or change marketing by dropping price?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

leadership in this company really leaves something to be desired...I'm talking at the very top and on down. Disappointing group

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, they simply don't understand that physicians and hospitals will not use their product at a loss. They refuse to obtain contracts with any commercial payers and expect the client to shoulder the financial burden. They have also lost some good reps because the reps knew that management is clueless in the arrhythmia monitoring business.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sh*t starting to hit the fan.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you've hit the proverbial nail on the head. Leadership is content with the funding they have secured, and more comfortable sitting on it while trying to persuade customers that Ziopatch is something they cant live without. Disappointed to see the arrogance that two of them display. Its hurting them badly

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill Willis. What is name of patch company he is now with and who just bought them?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tired of leadership also. Arrogance that nullifies our progress and ego that diminishes our hopes. My recruiter is working with another rep from here and hopefully will find something better for me as well

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill Willis is with a company called Cardiac Insight. They just got a few million from Welch-Allyn. Irhythm should be crapping themselves over that product. It's much cheaper.

Scottcare just bought a patch tech company as well recently.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardionet will have theirs in a couple years also. It was FDA approved 2012, just you wait... and wait...and wait.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medtronic and eCardio are going to eat your lunch with their patches - bye bye zioscratch

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Real time patch products starting to come to market by all of our competitors -- is their any hope for us Long term?

I feel like everyone else is moving forward and making an attempt to bring out new products but us

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no one is even close to having something in practices. Cardionet has been talking out of their *ss for a couple years now. Probably just a lot of blowing smoke.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medtronic has Seeq. And there are others better than it coming soon.

Irhythm is toast.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are doing poorly in TX from what I hear from the nurses and staff. The physicians are not happy because they fall off and the reimbursement has not improved in 4 years. The rep looks like he is stressed out when I run into him in the halls. He wears a fake smile on his face. I think he is like the 4th or 5th rep.