good time to join sales team?

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2014 at 3:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi all, I may have an opportunity to come on board.

Can anyone give me any advice as to whether it is a good time to join the company from the vantage point of a sales representative?

Will there be any potential for sales growth in the upcoming year?

Thanks in advance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok, i'll take the crickets (after 200 views no less) that it is not a good time to join the company, lol.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What division? If its Neuro I would run fast...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ah! thank you for pointing that out, kind of important information. wound care/burns and likely the ability to sell into plastic surgery though i'm not clear whether that will be available to me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why run from neuro?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run from it all. Burns/wound care will put you with the absentee wonder from NC. No thanks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what does that mean? i have a buddy who works for integra's recon division and he does very well.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you are selling burn product you will have to sell foot/ankle and upper extremity along with it. highly competitive space.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong with Neuro?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about ortho and tissue? Good bad and why?

Thx in adv

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you are gathering information- cafepharma is not the best place. how about you go look at the financials and the growth numbers. or clinical trials completed etc...

this industry is all about relationships > product, my friend

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think everyone on board already is wondering the same thing

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

add one more thing to consider that may be cause for why posters with these curious questions end up here. Aware of a few consultant pompous sneaky asses that have contracts to research wound care market and another in the neuro market. Sell themselves as having a vast source of networks. Just a ton of lies. They never reveal to these "sources" that they are conducting research. Certainly never include any of their sources come pay day either. Do not doubt that this thread is a frequent snoop zone part of their time spent "monitoring social media" for any market information.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quick answer - if you want a short term sales job. Most likely you will leave

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Sales rep moral has absolutely crashed and burned. I think there will be plenty of openings in the next few months. Everyone is looking for other jobs because of recent changes. Management is ridiculously retarded.