Everyone who posts on here is a pussy

Discussion in 'Lifewatch' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2014 at 12:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well-written post but I totally disagree. Lee knows too much and can bring LW down in 2 seconds if they were to fire him. Ehrlichman has their Swiss cheese balls in his tight grip.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Understand your logic and don't completely disagree with why you don't agree with 2 posts up, but anything that LW has to atone for, has been done through the OIG fine. Anything that is left, he has had full access to. Bringing the company down would only implicate himself as well. Hate to say it, but I agree more with the second post above this one more and more as the company moves forward

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spectocor, medicomp, eCardio and cardionet will bring us down before our internal issues do.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out their boards sometime when you have a few minutes over the holidays: LW is the laughing stock of the monitoring business.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a shame this thread ran its' course. It was entertaining to read the used car salesguy defending himself without any luck. He must have been a real prick. I thought our culture was a mess but you guys have us beat.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm ashamed to say it ran it's course because no one stepped up. Ultimately, we were called out as a company and we all hid behind the anonymity of the site. I don't agree with Paul's vulgarity, but that's him and if you didn't know it before, where were you? Seriously. The fact that this site was brought up at the NSM speaks volumes to how impressionable this company is. I'll admit, I won't say who I am, but I also won't speak proudly of this company or anyone who posted on here while hiding. I'm hiding too, but some things need to be recognized, and to a degree, respected. None of us did what he did, and none of us would say anything to Lee for fear of being fired. We are all cowards, myself included, even after I leave here. That's the truth

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure what you just said with all those words other than you're a coward. Everything else was a ramble. I hope your sales message is more succinct.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

too funny, i was thinking the same thing.
    Of course none of us did what he did, he is an idiot. I think it is being smart not cowardly. Not too bright putting yourself out there on the internet like that. He could of done it to make him self look good, not crazy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NSM sucks, other than the weather and this swanky resort.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry Lee your right I'm just a POS. Our poor customers what a complete delusion of a "Company". The best thing for LW is to clean out the all the top management. Lee if you were a real man you would just leave and shut up.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, my observation of both this thread and Lee's status is that a lot of people talked about how much better the company is now that Paul is gone because apparently he was doing a lot of illegal things. Is that still the contention; that the company is doing better than a year ago?
    Also, I think it's very clear that without Lee, our leaders wouldn't have a clue as to what's going on. He has positioned himself in a place where apparently we're afraid to let him go because he has "too much information" on the company. To me, both of these sound like conspiracy theories. No one can provide proof of anything. What is clear is that Lee remains in place, calling the shots as to how the company will behave and what is expected of us. None of us believe the Swiss have any real ability to influence, and definitely not motivate us. They have no leadership, only the reigns. Where are we positioned in the industry right now? Let's have a real discussion about who's running things and how the decisions are being made. They asked us to ignore this site, but who can we go to that will give us anything in terms of solving a problem? If for no other reason than justification of his job, Lee is the go to guy. He won't quit, why would he? Who, with all the power, would just up and leave? The last I heard of this happening is when George Washington declined being called a King and serving a third term.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG that is Lee talking if I ever heard it. There is no one else in this entire company who would ever say those words and I can honestly say I know or have met every person in the sales organization. I have never heard anyone say a positive word about the man. The social IQ of an ant and despised by all.

By the way, the company is far worse off than it was a year ago.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

King Lee: We support you!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the company is far worse off, then why is everyone saying the company is better off? This is the problem with our company and sales force. What's being said is just to make someone's argument at that particular moment in time. Whether it be against the OP or against the company. Having a real discussion about this is the only way to break through. Personally, I would support Lee because once the Swiss are gone, either from selling us or the board kicks them out, Lee will be here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since none of the Swiss have enough presence, guts or moxie to get rid of him... it will be fun to watch Lee bring the company down. The day they make the big announcement, I'll have another job in 5 minutes. But it will still be fun to watch him destroy himself. Can you imagine that guy in a job interview? The hiring person will say "hello" and then Lee will talk for 90 minutes straight about how great he is. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing better about the company is the fact that we have more devices than we did at this time last year. We were optimistic at the NSM 2014 and it was a time of celebration and inspiration.

Remember Roger's speech last year at awards (talking about his son) that made the girls cry and the guys soften just a little? Remember Bogart's closing remarks where his passion showed through and it was completely obvious that he had built a sales organization that he was really proud of? Remember "Start With Why?" These are the things that make a meeting like that successful. I left there ready to conquer the world.

As for 2015, I had fun on Saturday, but honestly, this year felt like a bullshit boondoggle. We just don't buy these Swiss guys' flowery lies and it continues to be more of the same.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#kinglee
    Can someone please start this?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, it would just stroke him.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're posting negative stuff on this open website about our company instead of being a part of the solution, do us all a favor and turn in your resignation so we can move on without your negativity.

I know some make take offnese, but airing your negativity in public does nothing to help anyone. If you're that unhappy, and I don't besmirch you the way you feel, take action one way or the other. No matter who you are here, you have friends in the company who would like to succeed. These types of messages hurt them.

If you'd like to talk to me about how I think we can be part of the solution, you know how to reach me. I know you're mad, but be above this.

Fitz

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one will quit. Read all the other posts. If any of it were true, 5 people would still be working here. The solution to the problem, like any company lies in its leadership. There is a fundamental lack of trust that has been initiated by leadership. In my opinion, this lack of trust did not exist last year. The sales force has very little input on anything and is often times left in the dark. Other threads on here talk about people targeting other people to be fired, lies that have been told to them, or worse the firing of people and the way this company does it. Read the other posts: managers might be getting fired, 1099 employees being brought in. How is this good for any of us beyond the company showing a healthy bottom line? The rest of us just have to wake up and hope we don't get that phone call. We thought it was bad when the Israeli's were running the show. It's worse now. Until the leadership is wiling to be part of the solution, none of us will be able to influence this company. That means telling the truth, giving transparency, and follow through. The solution is NOT to avoid posting on these boards. The truth is everyone is fearful that if you complain about something, Lee will put you on his target list and you will be fired. We are allowed to post on here, for whatever reason we see fit, as long as nothing slanderous or libelous is in the content. For the record, both of those have already been committed. That would be my only input into this situation. Unless you can prove the behavior, don't make an accusation in reference to it. But, that is how our sales force is. These boards are obviously having an effect on the leadership, and this is now the town hall meeting where the truth can be told.