New trucks

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2014 at 5:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every location is different. At mine and as a pst, theres no way our csr is planning my route. If im given a ticket that would be best suited for a different day's route, itll be put on hold.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then guess what? The csr and pst should be coordinating things together.
    Not rocket science.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The route is the pst's to run as they see fit.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not good. Wish i knew what location you're at.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

P'S run the routes at my location too.....As it should be.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is that?Why is management in this company allways trying to intimadate its employees. I believe that thats one of the biggest problems in this company,it makes for very bad blood and is the reason for the failed state of the company as a whole,open your eyes and take notice,moral can not get lower.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Level 5 in a part of the west.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just because someone points out the logical approach in having a profitable location, does' nt mean it's management talking or even that we're trying to intimidating anyone.
    Consider OTHER reasons for having a failed state of the company, as you say.
    Mathew 7:3
    "Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Id have to agree with you,that there are many reasons for the failed state of the company.
    treating your employees like dirt
    greed
    wanting to be the laughing stock of the DME world
    managers that only need to know how to shake thier head "yes"
    just to name a few

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Routes should be preset by geographical location by the manager with input from the PST and everyone should know it and follow it. If a manager has not done this or is not doing this he/she should be fired. This is basic stuff. If anyone in the location is not following it, they should be fired. To basic a concept, for anyone not to get it or follow it. Locations can not afford to have anyone so inept or uncaring working side by side with those that care or can. Manager or staff, makes no difference,

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech has managers?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea umm when im hung over i like to take the long way,you know KING OF THE ROAD STYLE.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I demand to know your location and employee number?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not a Rotech employee.I saw a delivery van that belongs to a Rotech owned business the other day and I have to say I would be ashamed to be seen in it or have it sitting in my driveway if I were a customer.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you not read the headline?were getting new trucks Lmao

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://nccdb.fmcsa.dot.gov/ The website to report this company`s inability to resolve thier dilapidated trucks.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you must be a dishruntled pst (or former pst) trying to sabotage our company.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I no longer work for Rotech,but im not disgruntled,in fact heres a xmas gift from me to you
    [-----------------------]
    [ ]
    [ ccdb.fmcsa.dot.gov ] ]
    [ ]
    [ ]
    -------------------------

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are they going to get the time to lay out routes, when their to swamped with reports. Oh and the can't even do their jobs correctly.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info.