Patch????????

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A quota hire? you mean it wasn't about JC knowing her from his previous gig?

You are full of crappy info and a newbie if you think moral is at a all time low -- 4 years ago patients were getting huge bills, insurance coverage was poor and the competitors caught up to us after we dominated the market for 5 years. Inventory, isn't the worse thing we have had to deal with. Besides, you could work for LW, talk about moral being at an all time low and they are losing their jobs and getting replaced by 1099s with no new technology on the horizon

Leave and go see if the grass is greener somewhere else

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be from the Mile High area and I want some of the dope your smoking. Insurance coverage? Please indulge all of us on the acceptance of MCT? Many of the carriers still find us to be experimental thus the push for all the wireless devices. Oh wait, all of our devices are still on B.O. - So put some ice in that bong and cool yourself down.

PS - instead of talking with all the kool aid drinkers, reach out to some of the ones who've been here awhile including past PC winners. You might understand what people really think.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UJ was not a quota hire but all of her hires were.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UJ had nothing more than empty promises. The only thing she could lead was the employees to the food line. They couldn't get rid of her because of the unspoken yet others continued to close their eyes as we all suffered. Kinda like what KN does with certain RSD's.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Youre going to eat your words.....soon.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me I would love nothing more than to eat my words but we are now 15 months post FDA approval of the Key and have nothing to show for it. Novus is going nowhere fast and the patch in any form won't get here until it is already out of date technology.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Closer to 25 months. FDA approved in 2012. Good thing telemetry will be out right after approval.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We usually just add a couple % to current quota.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah but who knows which quota they will decide to use. Oh wait, they will use whichever one guarantees them the lowest bonus payout how could I forget

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LifeWatch is out there preaching on their patch but they have the same problem - no device. The whole industry is full of lies. They were launching it at HRS earlier this year but yet they actually have nothing. Who would have thought Corventis would be the unlikely first-to-market telemetry patch. Really - CorVENtis??? (MDT)

People, take a cue from pharma and sell what's in your bag today. You're only screwing yourselves.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lifewatch has a patch, but it's not real telemetry and it's 200 bucks a pop for a disposable unit according to old literature.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think we will launch cardiokey Q1, or wait until after HRS?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you should ask which will launch first - Novus or CardioKey. You will have all the answers after NSM

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2013 we were told 2013, 2014 we were told 2014, so 2015 they will tell us 2015.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lies lies lies

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any seeq sightings?? Taking any share??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nada

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of you with no CLUE what LW has going on, let me give you some clarification. They have two devices that they are out there talking to physicians about, neither of which have been commercialized.

1) VSP = Vital Signs Patch. This will be sold as capital into the hospital and will not compete directly with us. As the name suggests, the device monitors...wait for it... VITAL SIGNS. i.e. Heart rate, body positioning, temperature, respirations, etc. This is in clinical trials now but the demand and utility of this device is still unknown.

2) VC Patch - Vital Connect Telemetry Patch. Single lead ECG similar to a Seeq with auto triggers, bluetooth connection to an iPhone and cellular transmission of data. Launched at HRS 2014, but not approved by FDA to be compatible with current system and therefore will not see the light of day until late 2015 or more likely 2016. Huge mistake on the part of executive management as this already disreputable company now looks even shadier.

Two separate deals - neither of which are much of a concern to us.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for sharing. It will be a close race to get a patch out first.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will once again be an interesting NSM. Another PC winner resigned and more will follow as the new QTR begins to roll out. In fact, Major Nelson couldn't find the proper genie in offering the rep to stay. They knew the BS on the horizon and had enough. This is turning out to be the greatest show on earth and we're the ones with the clowns running the show.