future

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2014 at 10:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should get her a nice fruitcake for Xmas. She'll already have something in common w/ it, & it'll let her know just how useless & worthless she is. All w/o you havin to say a word. Now that's priceless!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, that is too much of a compliment. i was thinking more like a bag of coal or sh--. more like it!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so do we all agree that tornier and wright merged because they "needed" one another.
    both didn't have great balance sheets. with hospitals going "single vendor," being the "recognized leader in foot and ankle"- not hip, knee, neuro, spine along with it like a stryiker, biomet, isn't that helpful now is it. tornier's sales are predominately in EU and that orthohelix line is just kind of bizarre.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bag of sh*t for a sh*t bag. Seems appropriate.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I agree very appropriate. I wonder if they sell " scum" in the stores

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, even that is a step above her. Ask mark b. He'll tell you

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How excited are doctors about Augment? Can this product be bigger than $20m in 2015?

What really caused Stookey to be fired and for Wright to miss Q3? Is it the impact of hospital level contracting?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stookey wasn't fired. He's more talented and strategic than the current bunch and had nothing to lose by putting his efforts elsewhere.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ES was forced to resign... do not kid yourself! Did not comply with the growth plan....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. And don't think that "consulting" agreement he got was because BP wanted to keep him around either.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Helluva year at the hellhole. Let's hope the new year brings some wholesale radical management changes.

Happy fuckin new year.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I am sure the likes of BB andBP will still be there gouging the company with mindless thoughts of improvement. As long as the investors are snowed u him, that rathole will keep going. Lots of jobs beig lost in 2015. Remember all you people save your emails and transfer files for protection. And don't be surprised when weight medical tries to deny unemployment. Just keep fighting for it

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'd kinda hope that God Almighty would strike down these two fuckin fatasses, but I guess that kind of Old Testament justice has gone the way of the dinosaur....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Though the mills of God grind slowly;
    Yet they grind exceeding small;
    Though with patience He stands waiting,
    With exactness grinds He all.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so?
    There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not me I love my job

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, sure you do!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty sad when I sit down with management and they all have same feelings about BB and BP, but yet, to their face it is like they are best buds. BP and BB think everyone's love them. Oh if they only knew. Talk about looking like fools.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Newsflash. BP doesn't give a shit what people think of him. All he cares about is a big payday.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And at his age, I hope his payday comes oh so soon. That big ass bastard needs to burn in hell!