Worst Acumed regional manager

Discussion in 'Acumed' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2014 at 12:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What achievers were fired? Who was let go that had success?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hunter Medical and Versa Med were well in excess of quota YTD through August and yet they were terminated at the end of August. Any other management team would have been ecstatic with the performance of these two groups.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, Jim Devine is the only person that would write all of these posts supporting himself. Hey Jim your not so popular are you?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Jim Devine sucks!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly this can only be Jim Devine supporting himself. I don't know of anyone that would go to these lengths to demonstrate this type of positive response. Jim you are a worthless manager! And with that I & many others basically believe you suck!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim Devine is a gigantic douch!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Jim.....now that SC and JR have been fired, are you getting worried about your job security without your two protectors? No one has your back now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a bunch of stalker obsessive freaks on this thread. Take your meds the unemployment check will be a week late.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The JD bashing is over the top.

Whoever it is that has an axe to grind with JD does need to stay on the meds.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JD still is terrible and needs to be gone.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JD is one big dick!!!! Go away & start a babysitting service, but I'm afraid you would be your first customer.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree this is getting out of control. Maybe the person is like an ex girlfriend before Jim got married or something. Only type of person that could be this mad. I mean if you are really a rep or agent in the medical device industry then no wonder you suck at selling. You are to busy posting on this site about some regional manager in some small company. Grow up and go to work.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we revive this?

Can we determine who the worst Regional was by having them post their sales numbers? I know the majority of them actually pay attention to this site, so.... Maybe if they don't, someone will.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Jim
    my numbers are fantastic & my team, including myself, cant wait until the day YOU are fired!!!!
    You suck!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did accumed just get bought by wright medical?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An internal source told me yes. They are going to be called acu wright

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please provide your source of this info.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's hope so because Wright will definitely get rid of the dead baggage including the biggest douche Jim Devine!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a good regional manager?