Any Advice for an Open AE job???

Discussion in 'Universal Hospital Services' started by Anonymous, Dec 19, 2014 at 11:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello UHS. I was wondering if there was any advice from fellow Account Executives about applying for an open position. What is the culture like? Are the sales goals realistic? What is real to expect in terms of total compensation? Are the benefits any good?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to do as much homework on UHS as possible.

Thanks for the insight!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run like hell and don't look back.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed.

Things are BAD and are going to get WORSE next year......

Do yourself a favor and find ANYTHING else.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's difficult to explain to an outsider how bad it is at UHS because the stories of our management's greed, incompetence, pettiness and unethical actions are so unbelievable. You don't want to work here unless you have no other option.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN AND DON'T TURN BACK!!!!! UHS will suck you dry. Just like a leech. You are treated like a robot and your opinion does not matter. If you can do this and never argue with their ideas, as stupid as they may be, then you would be perfect for the job because you have no brain. DO NOT TRUST HR, CORPORATE, and anything your "Regional Manager" says. They have all been drinking from the Kool Aid

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any more info on office closures? Layoffs?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are or can be:

Unethical
    A Liar
    Greedy
    Arrogant
    Do not give a crap about others
    You have no feelings
    A puppet
    Have ZERO people skills

Then you are the perfect candidate for UHS...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback on what it's really like working at UHS. Based on everything I've heard on this site, GlassDoor and Indeed I think I will stay put until a better company comes calling.

GOOD LUCK!