Hil-Rom Respiratory

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2013 at 9:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think about CSweb?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, complete Ass hole. Not sure I know the next part but he fell into an established region which is only reason he lasted sooooo long.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does you think about NSM this year?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've begun to cringe every time I hear JPs voice. Give us another chear.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad I'm not in your region. I know what you mean. Figuring out who the worst RD is pretty close battle. My vote is JS.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about New England RD?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about em?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is she still there?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not even close. JP is huge joke...the absolute worst RD. All the AEs make fun of him. If he wasn't allowed to toot his own horn he'd be speechless.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give me a J, give me a P.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yes, mr cheerleader.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello, thank you! The rah rah is soooooo lame. His team he's on non stop calls to his kids or husband. Ugh.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you layoff JP, so what if he calls his husband and girls several times throughout the day. I think it is sweet. Take a chill pill.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about New England?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's face it CB, Mellor, and all the RDs are pretty much a joke. That's why morale and business is down and haven't basically grown in yrs. These guys just make your life tougher and dump on you and don't either have a clue or backbone to really help.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about this year's comp plan?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We always we get lip service that next year it will be better. It didn't, it never does, in fact it got worse. Per normal, the AEs stressed out, and under paid.
    The only people that make anything are JG and his cronies. We basically fund their huge salary increases, bonuses, stock options.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it any better?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. It is definitely not better. Bad leadership at the top of RC + Bad RM's= Bad Results and place to work.
    Metaneb is keeping us afloat (barely) but our overall numbers for everything else are in the tank. Now they are hiring Metaneb reps to take that business from us.
    I see Electromed is way up for the year and Respirtech I hear is growing like crazy. So No definitely not better. This place is so depressing. I'm not sure I can take it much longer.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is the new VP of sales?