Arjo Huntleigh

Discussion in 'Arjohuntleigh' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2010 at 6:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biggest waste of resources is the Clinical team. These yahoos don't do sh*t all day just waiting on that once a month Rotoprone to get out of the house. In other companies the Clinical teams are trained across the entire product line. I couldn't get mine to even do a bed inservice because the moron didn't know anything about the bed. These folks are the overpaid elite group in Arjo and bring no value. This position needs to be eliminated as I end up doing the Rotoprone anyway. What a joke. I heard one of their managers is sleeping with one of the salesreps. Nice!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the FDA up our skirt there really is no need for clinical anything. I always try and talk customers OUT of ordering Rotoprone because of the labor intensive work and no pay. I'm content with seeing it die. It doesn't really work anyways.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give any insight to the Clinical Consultant position open in Chicago? I have an upcoming interview.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clinical Consultant -- Safe Patient Handling & Mobility
    ArjoHuntleigh - Chicago, IL
    PRIMARY FUNCTIONS

Analyze, monitor, and document customer performance metrics (e.g. patient handling, repositioning and transfer incidents, patient falls, skin tears, employee satisfaction, and/or staff turnover).
    Direct, schedule, coordinate and implement Diligent program implementations and/or ARJOHUNTLEIGH equipment in-service training and education programs within assigned territory.
    Collaborate with customer and internal Diligent/ARJOHUNTLEIGH colleagues to provide strategic solutions in solving patient handling staff injuries, unique patient/resident transfer/mobility problems, and organizational process/system issues.
    Communicate regularly with Diligent management, sales representatives, and customer management to ensure that Diligent service offerings are being maintained in accordance with client contract.
    Mentor and/or coach customers’ program champions to drive cultural change to overcome ingrained nursing and/or rehabilitative attitudes that are counterproductive towards achieving a minimal lift environment.
    Participate in Sales/Marketing activities as necessary (e.g. attend trade shows to promote AJRO/Diligent product recognition in the marketplace, accompany Sales representatives during field visits to provide clinical expertise).
    QUALIFICATIONS

Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject area is required
    PT, OT, RN, NP designation. Current licensure is required.
    Minimum 3 years of clinical practice and direct patient care within acute care and/or long term care environment.
    Experience training/educating healthcare personnel on product use.
    Experience within medical device or pharmaceutical company and/or clinical experience in a specialty area: wound care, medical-surgical, orthopedics, urgent care, operating room, intensive care, rehabilitation (highly desired)
    MUST be able to travel 70-80%. Frequent air travel.
    Strong communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation.
    Organizational and Change Management.
    Demonstrated understanding of principles of ergonomics and/or risk management.
    Demonstrated experience managing projects to completion.
    Demonstrated experience consulting on Safe Patient Handling & Mobility programs
    Strong computer skills.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else getting their @SS kicked by the Hemo-Force? It used to be an easy win through the GPO but everything is price, price, price!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened with the FDA?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone getting whipped by the Hemo-Force? I have lost two opportunities to this line. Any idea how to sell against it in acute care?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is in corporate's backyard. There is a lot of potential once the new leadership falls into place. Hospitals are looking for outcomes and this is a key selling point in PHD.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst company I ever worked for. Ruthless, cheap and poorly run. Stay away. You have been warned.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that we are closing 28 service centers. Does anyone know if this is true, and if it is...which ones are closing? I need to know if I have to start looking for a new job. I was told that they are offering the hospitals a "rent to own" scenario, and that is their only option. Who is going to rent to own beds that who knows how long they have been in service and how long they will last? What kind of support are we going to offer them? I am never going to be able to sell this to any of my hospitals that rent from me now. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People look at the big picture here. Arjo purchased Pegasus and with in a handful of years ran it into the ground.
    Arjo purchased Huntleigh and guess what ran that into the ground.

Now comes the purchase of KCI and in 2 years they have closed 39 of KCI's Service Centers now you tell me if this is a great place to work or not?

Looks like this company is in business to piss money away for no reason.