Advice - Anything changed?

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2013 at 9:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All Applied products are crap. Cheap crap, only reason you guys are still in business.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes them cheap?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets see-their cost? Perhaps the fact that you guys brag about what a great engineering company you are and how you are reducing costs everywhere? I called your customer service last week and while I was on hold for 7-8 minutes, I was told by the hold music how you are reducing healthcare costs? I may be paraphrasing but I heard this over and again so I think it is pretty safe to say your company takes great pride in this fact. The surgeons in my hospital have expressed their displeasure at having to use your products, and although we have not had that many problems from a clinical standpoint, nearly every surgeon has spoken to me about the quality (or lack thereof) of your products. I cannot speak for everyone and I am sure everyone will have their own opinion, but it is much like going through life with mediocrity. Does your company enjoy making mediocre products? As for me, I teach my children to excel and be the best they can be. I cannot say Applied Medical does the same

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes Applied's products cheap compared to say, Ethicon or Covidien? Is it because they can sell them cheaper? I thought a trocar was a trocar. You're not providing any argument why they are cheap. What about them is lower quality?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^^this..............is a typical Applied manager's response. Does anyone else c how they persistntly hound and annoy people to no end? I understand u people r in sales, but understand that people in purchasing or materials have better things to do than sit around and nickel and dime the manufacturing costs of a trocar. Our jobs are to get the surgeons the products they need to do their job day in and day out in a cost effective matter.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you posting at 10:00 in the morning you fucking, non-working Applied fucking manager! This is all you have to do all day is monitor a chat site and practice your fucking Roll Playing skills......YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT....I hope you are not my manager, because I WILL call you out...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing changed AM is still a training job for device. They just reduced our commission today on a key product. I'm getting real tired of their sorry ass comp plan. I think it's time to go.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No surprise here. yep, time to look around.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

History has a way of repeating itself.