New Incentive Plan Sucks

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2014 at 9:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

everyone knows this new plan sucks. We should all be getting credit for every script that filters in the territories, we all contribute and work hard!!! It's unfair that base reps get paid on dirt while the overlays get screwed. My my base reps suck, subpar selling skills at best and one is just a backstabber & whiner about everything... Overlays are soooo demotivated. What's the point of working hard anymore ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My overlay doesn't even go into my territory. A worthless POS. Those are MY targets. Hate the way it's setup. DTA = Don't trust anybody!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your targets PLEASE get over yourself ! They're no ones targets . If I had to work with an asshole like you then I wouldn't want to work with you either ! You're worthless hot garbage that should be thrown out !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The June layoffs will be based on the number of WRITERS and the number of calls you have on those writers. TRx won't be a factor.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, MY targets. How you get 100% credit is beyond me. And the fruits of MY labor. If you are who I think you are, no one likes you. You are just tolerated. You add no value whatsoever.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree. I think I speak for 99% of base reps when I say STFU. Now go in another one of the 8 territories you "overlap". Get the hell out of mines!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would agree, my base rep is the worst. no one likes her especially the doctors offices and office staff because they tell me behind her back... JH get rid of the base reps so the overlays can do their jobs or give us our own territory. she's a disgruntled leach and it's only a matter of time before everyone finds out just the fake backstabbing leach she is. she talks about everyone behind their backs and smiles in their faces...uh, I want to vomit every time she's around.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overlay...what a fucking pathetic joke...and they all know that they are on the line to be the next cut because of the new commission structure....Bubye...bubyyyyyeeee

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly right

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares about cuts. I have enough in my savings that I don't have to work for 5 years and that's not even my 401k plus I own my house and we have a family business. top it off, i will find another job with no problem. you're the loser that couldn't find a job and that's why you'll be here continuing to complain. you're a loser just like the rest of the base reps. go suck a turd through a straw, shit head .