Fuck, fuck, fuck this company

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just when I actually though I'd make money by being in the top 20% applied completely didn't surprise me and screwed me in commission. Why would anyone besides the paid off managers stay!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, but then again, I am a manager

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No what, your not getting paid to stay here because that is false. Any manager who is worth their salt as a salesman would be making twice as much being a rep for a real device company So I don't blame you, I would need to be paid off to work for a company that gives 2 shits about their Salesforce too. It's just sad that they justify paying so little for a job that any other companies pays close to double. The only reason people come here is because there desperate as was I. Go look on other threads and look where applied is talked under. WORST COMPANIES to work for.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above poster is obviously retarded as his post looks like a 5 year old from West Virginia wrote it. No Applied doesn't pay much but use it as a stepping stone like most people from applied are doing, be a good rep, save hospitals money where you can and then move on. It will all be ok I promise.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers never make more than the top 10% reps in good companies, get your facts straight and both of you stop whining. Applied sucks and their are some good and bad reps, selling on price isn't attractive to other device companies who COMPETE on salesmanship, product technique and utility.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah there is a ton of technique and salesman ship with a TRoCaR you fucking moron. We only have to compete on price because a surgeon who can't make a trocar, any trocar work is a moron too It's a plastic fucking straw. I hate that ethicon is crying about Applied lower pricing strategy. Here's a great idea...lower your price if you want to compete. Instead of illegal bundling and threatening hospitals for non compliance. I fucking hate you. I hope you die and I hope your company burns to the ground. Have a nice weekend!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm looking forward to our sales meeting next week in Cleveland, Ohio, one of the most God forsaken shitholes on the face of the planet. Next to Detroit, Compton, and Gary, Indiana, it's no wonder why Applied picked it as the site for its meeting. Most real companies have meetings in resort cities where it's above 60 degrees this time of the yr. cant wait to hear DG and DW talk about how much of a hard on they have for the clip applier for hours and hours!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't know anyone who works for Applied but there is no way your company is having your sales meeting in Cleveland..good god that is pitiful. Our company has our meetings either in Palm Springs or Scottsdale or Ritz Carlton just south of Huntington Beach, CA. No wonder you people are miserable

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a CLIT applier.....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so fucking brilliant. Why the fuck not put it in Vegas or Florida, or somewhere else where you can say "fuck the training, I'm heading to the bar tonight". Yhea, that's a good way to spend the company's money. It's not a fucking party you fucking moron. If you want to go to a resort city where it's above 60 degrees, then take a fucking vacation you fucking tool. The purpose of the fucking meeting is to update you and fucking retrain your fucking sorry ass. Why the fuck don't you shut the fuck up and go do your fucking job rather than fucking complaining about where your fucking meeting is. If it were in a fucking resort city across the fucking country, you'd be complaining about how you're not in the fucking field making money and how the fuck does your fucking manager expect you to make your numbers when they expect you to go to some fucking meeting.

Shut the fuck up.

fuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk......................

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Not hit your numbers last year mr manager? I'm not asking to go across the country to vegas or CA you fucking fucker, all i'm asking is to be treated like a decent human being. I'd be happy with Corpus Christi TX or Mobile AL at this point. Fucking CLEVELAND? Most companies treat their companies with DIGNITY and CARING. This place thinks working for them is enough in and of itself. And if doing my job entails going to this stupid meetings and listening to some manager talk about how we haven't had many new products come out lately, then i guess i will. No sense in arguing about it. Maybe if we had some halfway decent engineers in this company who got the ball moving on some patents and invented something new (no i'm not talking about energy), rather than making the sales reps re-sell the same products we already have sold, then maybe we could go sell them instead of trying to reinvent the fucking wheel you fucking fucker. And while you're at it, go take some anger management classes. You seriously need some help/drugs

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that fucking surgeon who can't make your fucking Trocar works laughs his fucking ass at your sorry fucking ass for calling a plastic tube a trocar. Perhaps Applied Fucking Medical isn't so fucking stupid. They hire a bunch of dumb fucks who run around calling a fucking plastic tube a trocar and complain because they think the fucking company they fucking work for thinks that they're fucking stupid and don't treat them with dignity and caring. Grow the fuck up!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a fucking great place to work... Lol. Is there even one employee that's happy working for them. These posts r hilarious!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_that_most_frequently_use_the_word_%22fuck%22

lol! I'd like to add "Any Movie Starring an Applied Medical Manager" to this list

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grosshans I know you read this, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't get it...a trocar is a plastic tube...not really much else to it...I hope this is an ethicon rep getting mad about how scientific their products are

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tro·car (trkär)
    n.
    A sharp-pointed surgical instrument, used with a cannula to puncture a body cavity
    http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/trocar

LIke I said, a bunch of dumb fucks! Ass wipe thinks he knows everything, but in the end knows nothing.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definition of TROCAR: a sharp-pointed surgical instrument fitted with a cannula and used especially to insert the cannula into a body cavity as a drainage outlet

Just goes to show that Applied does, indeed, hire clueless individuals and convinces them that they know what they're talking about. In the end, just a bunch of mindless lemmings selling on price. No need to educate yourself. Just go out and sell. Price and price alone will win in the end.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of no hack dueche loves there Trocars enough to get in an argument on another companies thread. This thread is about how much applied sucks and how no one should work for them so go sit on a fence you fag. This is simple, people sell to make money I would sell monkey shit If I could make enough. Applieds days are limited, good luck with power I really hope I'm not hear long enough to hear DW to shove it down my throat with cool aid and false promices. Oh btw Cleveland Rocks!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cannula /can·nu·la/ (kan´u-lah) a tube for insertion into a vessel, duct, or cavity; during insertion its lumen is usually occupied by a trocar.

Since this is what they actually operate through I thought I would post my definition as well. Clearly it is a tube. Straw. Whatever level you want to complicate it to.

Price will win. Ethicons days of raping hospitals are clearly over. How did all of your layoffs go? I'm happy you are in the unemployment line. How's that for educated? I have a job while you and your moron friends get fired. Fuck you