HELP ME UNDERSTAND....

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2014 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was severed on Friday, we were all told there was a "downsizing"...just looked online, my position is open under Shionogi careers..I was not put on a PIP, no warning, they spent all that money training me, Ive begun to establish relationships... WTF is going on here? Have I been wrongfully terminated??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These ghetto people hoodwinked you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally! no wonder my bitch ass manager read me the script and hasn't even offered to help with a letter of recommendation , hasn't contacted me at all , acts like she doesn't know me when we were supposedly good friends before all of this ... the only thing for sure at this company is ...karma is a mutha fuckin bitch y'all! Get off the Titanic before it sinks...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet you anything if you apply for your territory again they would hire you back at a much lower salary. I have seen it happened in this industry so many times. Actually there are few reps at Shionogi that got laid off a while back and got re-hired within 3 months. Unless you need the job and are desperate I would look somewhere else. Just saying.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes I agree with you, but I would never go back to this shit hole, worst mistake of my career, hope to land something making a lot more than my pussy ex-DM, so far up the RD's ass!! Good riddance!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are they going to get rid of the lazy overlays. They get away with murder. JH please do the right thing

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are they going to get rid of the lazy overlays. They get away with murder. JH please do the right thing

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be a hater you incompetent base loser... perhaps if you invested more time out in the field instead of posting non-sense on this site, your numbers would look better and you wouldn't need to complain!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He'll do the right thing. He's a good guy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he is a jerk and he condoned the sales organization. hence the failure of this company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overlays in my area beg for help can't even look at call sheets, reports, never bring food anywhere and seem to keep along money cause they added all my writers they don't even know? Yes some are awesome but really?!?? This has got to stop I'm sick of handholding and seeing this non working overlays get help, stop watch and listen and you will see who is generating rxs, we so to need these people they hurt our business why is it taking so long for you to see this behavior?????!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! Those are MY offices and MY relationships. I can't even get back anymore. The "other rep was just here".

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's how it works. Base reps call on the office. Dr. is skeptical of the product upon first hearing about it. Make a few calls begging for a script. Finally get the script. A relationship is kind of formed. Then "overlay" gets added to their target list. Make calls. Base rep after spending time and effort can't get in.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares, interview, put it down as a call and collect a check, just let them go and work to grow Nrx's and just make 3 calls. That's as good as it will get, play the game. ride it until the wheels fall off, I commend you, but you can't change the cards that you are dealt.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree. It's laughable that reps are excited for scripts in the teens. This drug is so far off goal. Play the game, play the game.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm riding this thing all summer so I can golf twice a week and be home by 3

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm an Overlay. If your Overlay is as bad as you say (any of you), confront them, bring it up to your manager, and if that doesn't change things bring it up to your Regional. I would do that if my base rep wasn't working. Fortunately, mine are great, we all get along, and we are doing well.

Or you could anonymously post things on Cafepharma, talk behind his or her back, and blame them for how things are going on in your territory.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brilliant! Finally, a reasonable voice!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You overlays bring no value whatsoever. Dropping in a territory every once in a while and proclaiming you make an "impact" is appalling. You are more of a hinderance than an asset. Always remember, the base reps generate the initial script. You are then asked to call on the office. You then create obstacles for the base rep to get back in. Get over yourselves.