What kind of dope JH is smokin?

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2014 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did JH really just talk about "commitment" in that Voicemail?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, the problem isn't JH. Really, it isn't.

It's more fundamental. As a HO person here, I can tell you the real problem is JK and DM, who are, at best, clueless, and at worst sinister. These are the guys who bought Victory, only to dump the one pseudo-asset in Naprelan. These are the guys who agreed to downsize the ViiV deal, just before it actually got a good HIV drug approved. These are the guys who promised Osaka big sales on Osphena (and paid big milestone payments to QuatRx), only to poop the bed. These are the guys who are doing a deal with Noven, apparently only because the parent company.

Put aside the poor fiscal management. The stupid morale initiatives. And the complete lack of a plan.

So, bang on Harlow as much as you want, but aim higher if you really want to cast blame.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree bc those big company decisions have to come from way above JH and JK it is and I have never been impressed w him or her. Bad biz decisions can kill a company and in a quick way. They don't know what the f they are doing. JH is responsible for sales force decisions though

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Limitted at best. Marching orders come from above.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

disagree! A LEADER makes decisions and creates strategy. He doesn't need to smoke. He is naturally stupid.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha funniest post in here! So true. Shionogi picks up the left over from other companies and lay offs. Upper management needs to be better and pickier about who they hire.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh he is a left over all right.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of dope are you smoking? You try coming in at head of sales. Always point the blame at higher ups. JH has been doing the best he can. He doesn't create the products. He's supposed to sell them and doesn't get to choose what he sells. And yes he carried a bag at J&J, Novartis, Alpharma, King. Relax people. If you don't like the company go sell water to Saudi Arabia. It'll be easier. Why do people always hate the bosses. Leave and become a boss somewhere and see what it's like. Try to keep ur bosses happy and do what ur told and keep 200 sales people happy! Good luck!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you baby...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice language. You shouldn't be allowed in a company posting foul language in a website. Classy!!! U must be have an MBA... Not

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he wasn't responsible for the products but he's responsible for leading the sales force and making sure the territories/teams are strategically place and honestly that has been crap and badly positioned. So if you don't like the criticism about him or higher up here go somewhere else bc this site is for us to vent and complain and use bad language. So now go away grandma and leave us alone before I get nasty

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. You should just tweet each other bc that's what kids do. Or better yet. Why not just email everyone back and forth. You hide behind anonymous. So funny. Such a mature thing to do. Find a site where u can curse ur boss out. Sooo mature. Why do u work here? I've never worked at a place I hated. You must be some low life that cheats on his wife and has no family members to vent to.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I'm sorry Madre Teresa so pure and fake. That's what you are a fake person and again "you are not getting the fact that this is an anonymous site it has been forever" so get the fuck over it. And please leave. And if it bothers you so much then te here your full name territory and why you are here. What's funny is that now you are part of the tweet charade you just made fun of piece of judgmental shit

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John - I actually DO NOT work in this shithole.
    We all know how bad of a person u r!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brandy- the whole sales force understands you defending Harlow. He promoted you way above your skill or experience level so of course, you will defend him. Yes, he carried bag but that hardly qualifies him to lead a sales launch... He wasn't even an RD. Consultants have already told DM she has a sales execution issue--because we get no direction!!Can't wait for this presidents club trip to watch another drunken mess before the layoffs come.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BC will always defend JH. Why do you think she got the promotion. Don't be naive everyone.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry. I've got proof of all the inappropriate stuff so when I get hacked. HR will have fun with my exit. Bye bye to them then too. Cheating lying

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why'd she get promoted?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On this again? Enough...at least 3 corporate people win the trip every year.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know them all.
    Brandy is a nice person but not qualified to be in this position. Waaay over her competencies or skill set.
    John was a failure at alpharma and king.
    He has lost over 40% of the sales force. His managers are idiots.
    Most of the DMs are looking to leave.
    Please get out if you can. It is all about leadership and there is none there!